Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Also- when you were exposing the shitty spawns, that had me laughin.. Lol

That pretty much somes up my games!!.. Lol..

I rest my case. lol

You just have to know how the computer sets up the spawns. It can only do so much if the enemy is scattered throughout the entire map. And if there is air support how about taking a rocket launcher to cap it's ass. Yeah you might die once or twice trying but that's better then 10 straight deaths. Run for cover and chill. As for bouncing Betty they aren't even that bad since they extended the kill time. Shoot I could be running around lightweight and endurance and run over a bouncing Betty. Just gotta hit crouch and bam you survive it. It only kills you when standing. I've survived so many Betty it's funny cuz they turn around like wtf where's my Betty bam bullets to your face bitch.

Also by looking at the mini map you can expect the enemy to spawn where the least amount of people are. Run over there expecting a few and get yourself some kills.

I understand how the spawn SHOULD work, and like you said the least amount of teammates, the more enemies to be expected in that area, but somehow putting a lightning strike across that spawn almost never gets me more than 1 kill it seems, and not everyone likes to run around and knife with speed, so BB's can be a real bitch, luckily for ME, all my classes have engineer so it's not abig deal, but until I started using it, they always got my ass, and I use it too now and it gets me a shit ton of kills and can save my ass as a warning alot, but it doesn't mean they're not annoying to everyone else, especially when I use scavenger and lay down like 4 at one time. And my TV is too big to look at the mini-map constantly and when I do look at it for the UAV I always get killed because im sort of wandering like a moron, I'm just saying in general, the spawning is probably the most annoying thing to me. And you can't really deny that my previous game scenario wasn't close to what actually happens, because I've seen it plenty of times, and apparently so have others.

That scenario has happened when I was a youngin lol plus I can never get more than 1 kill on a lightning strike if I'm lucky to get one lol

Idk maybe I just think you bashed it hard when I don't think it's the games fault? Idk maybe just me. What I will hate and complaint about the game is the connection issues and lag. That's something they can work and tweak on and fix yet they refuse. Every other issue is done by another player? Who cares if the guy has 4 Betty laid down. You kill him they all disappear. Or you can crouch and avoid them all. I don't run with a knife only. But I do run and gun and play every single game objective. Maybe I have the advantage that way then? Idk.

Only other thing I can think of would be the shotguns lol holy hell. Can get blasted a room away! But all in all I think this a pretty good game. I'm not sure what more a game maker can do except connection and lag

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

Also- when you were exposing the shitty spawns, that had me laughin.. Lol

That pretty much somes up my games!!.. Lol..

I rest my case. lol

You just have to know how the computer sets up the spawns. It can only do so much if the enemy is scattered throughout the entire map. And if there is air support how about taking a rocket launcher to cap it's ass. Yeah you might die once or twice trying but that's better then 10 straight deaths. Run for cover and chill. As for bouncing Betty they aren't even that bad since they extended the kill time. Shoot I could be running around lightweight and endurance and run over a bouncing Betty. Just gotta hit crouch and bam you survive it. It only kills you when standing. I've survived so many Betty it's funny cuz they turn around like wtf where's my Betty bam bullets to your face bitch.

Also by looking at the mini map you can expect the enemy to spawn where the least amount of people are. Run over there expecting a few and get yourself some kills.

I understand how the spawn SHOULD work, and like you said the least amount of teammates, the more enemies to be expected in that area, but somehow putting a lightning strike across that spawn almost never gets me more than 1 kill it seems, and not everyone likes to run around and knife with speed, so BB's can be a real bitch, luckily for ME, all my classes have engineer so it's not abig deal, but until I started using it, they always got my ass, and I use it too now and it gets me a shit ton of kills and can save my ass as a warning alot, but it doesn't mean they're not annoying to everyone else, especially when I use scavenger and lay down like 4 at one time. And my TV is too big to look at the mini-map constantly and when I do look at it for the UAV I always get killed because im sort of wandering like a moron, I'm just saying in general, the spawning is probably the most annoying thing to me. And you can't really deny that my previous game scenario wasn't close to what actually happens, because I've seen it plenty of times, and apparently so have others.

That scenario has happened when I was a youngin lol plus I can never get more than 1 kill on a lightning strike if I'm lucky to get one lol

Idk maybe I just think you bashed it hard when I don't think it's the games fault? Idk maybe just me. What I will hate and complaint about the game is the connection issues and lag. That's something they can work and tweak on and fix yet they refuse. Every other issue is done by another player? Who cares if the guy has 4 Betty laid down. You kill him they all disappear. Or you can crouch and avoid them all. I don't run with a knife only. But I do run and gun and play every single game objective. Maybe I have the advantage that way then? Idk.

Only other thing I can think of would be the shotguns lol holy hell. Can get blasted a room away! But all in all I think this a pretty good game. I'm not sure what more a game maker can do except connection and lag

It is the games fault, they set the spawns, they control them. I never had this problem as bad in any of the other games, it was always an issue, must usually only a slight issue, or a rare occurrence. But in this game it's way to noticeable, I've never been killed by the guy I had just killed within the past 5 seconds more than this game, and I watch alot of the killcams, and they always show me killing them and them spawning 10 feet away, as well as the terrible lag compensation and hit detection. I'm not saying there aren't ways of avoiding all the other things too, I'm just saying that it can be annoying when you can't seem to get out of a bad "funk" or playing.

I too play the objective, but alot of the BS happens when my team doesn't, and I'm caught in the middle of the cap/score/plant by half of the other team.

In a way the connection is part of the problem I'm talking about, if they just made the spawns set, it would be better. I know most people would think, oh well that makes others run through the spawn killing you as you spawn, well if the connection was good and fair, you could actually kill them probably, or CoD could follow the majority of other games's footsteps and add a 3-second spawn protection to keep the campers away. Theres ways to fix most of, if not all of CoD's horrible problems, but they won't ever do it, because that would most likely mean spending money, which they're clearly against. They know they have the vast majority of all game console players in their pockets, so no customers really matter to them, at least from what I've seen.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Yeah I agree. I haven't encountered what you're talking about with killing someone and having them spawn right around the corner yet. It's only happened for me playing FFA and the party games. But to me there's no way to avoid that since everyone's an enemy. Idk maybe I'm just lucky not getting that fucked up yet lmao

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

I got an update yesterday

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1376 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...