Kyblack76 Posted January 9, 2013 Author Report Posted January 9, 2013 fuck this map pack looks dope, do I get the map pack for free since I bought the hardened edition? I have to admit.... i agree. There was some actual thought behind the maps. They at least tried to be different. LOL and to be able to BE A ZOMBIE !!.. lol.., Hell, i will even try that!!..... epic..... And no, the hardened does NOT include the DLC. I did what LBOX did, and bought 2 season passes at release. Which, will give you any and all DLC that comes out. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Dwn4BassAlan Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 There was no way I was paying $50 for more downloadable bullshit. I'll only end up buying zombie maps if they end up being good. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Baydestrian Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 LOL you can't just DL zombie maps though, you have to get all things if you want a zombie but I guess you could pick and choose which DLC's I'm so glad they are adding a snow map, I was just thinking yesterday about how there weren't any stock. I'm also glad they aren't doing that stupid ass XBOX Elite gets it on launch day, PS3 Elite a week later, XBOX regular a week after that and PS3 a week after that. Simple XBOX gets it Jan 29 and PS3 gets it Feb 5th 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 Nice I have never gotten DLC before. I think this may have broken my streak lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
nautical7 Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 From that video it sounds like xbox will be getting the DLC before ps3 will. I also found out you can get some good care package rewards. This past week I got a swarm and a warthog (which only killed one person??). But both times were someone elses stolen care package, not one I called in. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or if the engineer perk does.
BPacak Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 Im pretty sure ps3 gets the DLC a month later, thats how its always been. and the swarm should be like a for sure 10 kills, that sucks haha.
Lbox88 Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 yeah, jan 29th for xbox, feb 28th for PC/PS3 http://mltiplyr.com/2013/01/07/black-ops-2-revolution-map-pack-playstation-3-pc-release-date-revealed/ UBL | Build Log
nautical7 Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 and the swarm should be like a for sure 10 kills, that sucks haha. The swarm gave me I think 5-6, kills but I can't figure out why the warthog only flew over twice and killed one person..
SoundFreakk Posted January 10, 2013 Report Posted January 10, 2013 look what I found in the mailbox just a minute ago First thing I'm going right now!!.... doing my stupid homework... Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
Kyblack76 Posted January 10, 2013 Author Report Posted January 10, 2013 Let er rip,.. Get all your updates, and get into ELITE. And get rolling. I may leave early today (if my work project stays on track) And I'll get home and jump on. See ya on line... ; ) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.