Ipad mini possibly coming

this is still hearsay.

the announcement will be on the 23rd. whatever it is. it may not even be an ipad mini but thats the speculation.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I currently have an iPhone 4gs. And I can honestly say unless its free. I won't be upgrading to the 5. I may get an iPad for work as they do work amazingly for what I do. But a7" screen.

That's just a big waste of fucking time IMO

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

i only want it for in car possibilities. thats it. i have a full sized tablet already but feel the ipad is too big for going in the truck.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

theres a lot of hype on the internet for apple to pull the plug.

it really cant hurt them to have a 7in pad out before intel starts ripping shit up first quarter 2013 with the new push to "higher resolutions"

whatever higher resolutions means, im not sure but apple better throw like a fuckin a6x 2gb ram quad core graphics, 10mp back cam 5mp front cam, led flash and up the storage cap from 8, 16, 32, and 64 to 128, 256, 512gb.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Wow, Samsung should get on the ball and make a mini tablet too.....

Oh wait.

I am a Samsung fanboy, just throwing it out there, but from a car audio standpoint, I think a mini iPad is a great idea. Sometimes a 10" in the dash is just a little too much. 7" would be perfect for most double din applications. Just wait til you hear the pricetag that goes along with it, that will be the real killer.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Okay it would work well in a car. But if they are marketing it against the 7" 'reading' tablets. It could easily turn out being shit for music browsing. Also so soon after the iPhone 5? Surly they are getting a head of them selves.

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Wow, Samsung should get on the ball and make a mini tablet too.....

Oh wait.

I am a Samsung fanboy, just throwing it out there, but from a car audio standpoint, I think a mini iPad is a great idea. Sometimes a 10" in the dash is just a little too much. 7" would be perfect for most double din applications. Just wait til you hear the pricetag that goes along with it, that will be the real killer.

price tag will be more than a ipod ($399 for their 64gb model) but less than the ipad ($499 for their lowest 16gb model)

they could shoot it for $399 for a 16gb model or do what they did to the ipods and do only 32/64.

however if they want to compete with the kindle or nexus 7, they have to beat the price all the way down to $199, which they wont.. $399 is what i see it going for honestly.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived