Nissan GTR Weaving Through The Freeway

I believe the chase car is a Porsche GT3, that explains how he was able to keep up like he did

I think a Porsche would've kept up better technically the GTR left him a few times he couldn't catch up easily if they hadn't braked he would've been left.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I believe the chase car is a Porsche GT3, that explains how he was able to keep up like he did

I think a Porsche would've kept up better technically the GTR left him a few times he couldn't catch up easily if they hadn't braked he would've been left.

I went through the comments and saw a few people said the chase car is a Porsche and someone else said the owner of the channel has a Porsche GT3, so who knows

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

I used to do that when I was a little younger and into racing. Now come to thing of it, it's really stupid, honestly. I was fortunate enough to have made it pass that stage without any accident or ticket, but now realized how dangerous it is to do that at that speed. Let alone endangering all those who are not aware of the life at risk by just being there at the particular moment. I felt bad honestly.... nowadays, I drive SLOW with my BASS on Loud!

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

I used to do that when I was a little younger and into racing. Now come to thing of it, it's really stupid, honestly. I was fortunate enough to have made it pass that stage without any accident or ticket, but now realized how dangerous it is to do that at that speed. Let alone endangering all those who are not aware of the life at risk by just being there at the particular moment. I felt bad honestly.... nowadays, I drive SLOW with my BASS on Loud!

Amen to that, why drive fast, that just means you get to your destination faster which means less time for bass as compared to taking it slow!

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Nothing too crazy there. Just got to look out there and plan 2-3 moves ahead.

I'm curious what the chase car is, kept up pretty well.

thats the first thing i thought of. lmao, i dont think it could have been a porsche gt3 though. that gtr pulled away to easily and it looked as if the camera man was traveling with the gtr as if they where freinds and planed to make a vid of this. the gtr had to many chances to keep going but was getting on the brakes instead.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

that GTR handles pretty fantastic though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

me and my old man test drove a GTR along with a DB9 and 911 turbo (just sold the house so had some money in the bank so we could prove we could afford it so they would let us take a drive lol.)

i was surprised how small it felt, its a rather big car. but when your driving it you feel like your in a over powered go cart. the performance is insane and it all works, Im defiantly saving up for one. I didnt get to park it or anything though so i dont know what its like at that, but i dont give a fuck if i have to drive it 247

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived