How long has your copy of windows been installed?

So i was thinking to myself how people at work tell me their computer crashed, or they got a virus or their computer has been really slow lately. Things like that. I tell them i have had windows 7 installed for almost 3 years, same install, no system restores, no viruses, tons of programs installed and it's still runs like when i installed it. I mean i have an SQL server installed, Office, Visual studio, games, video and audio converters etc..

I know windows gets a bad rap, but i think 90% of the time it's either a hardware issue or user error that causes most problems. Even when i used XP it ran great and would only get re-installed if i bought a new hard drive and just wanted a clean install.

So anyway, how long has your copy of windows been running?

also here is a screen shot for proof

install.jpg

edit.

grammar

I wipe my OS once about every 3-4 months. I just like the fresh start. Not because of any issues.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

only because of the win 7 antivirus virussss.png

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Well I got my laptop in I believe Oct 2009, hard drive failed on me in early 2011 I believe so I had to buy a new one which is still running. I believe my HDD failure came from me dropping my laptop a few times while running

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

shortly after release i got mine for free. haven't had to wipe it and reinstall yet. also running the 64 bit version ;)

Untitled-1.jpg

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

Archived