Got flicked for window tint....YES!

Sounds like a bit of abuse of the system to me bro... I mean if you need it COOL but if not then deal with it like the rest of us do

yea and why dont you go ahead and let TSA touch your balls too.

tight dude F*ck the police

im limo tinted all the way around, but i roll with the windows down

I'm going to suggest you unplug your internet modem and think about what you just said.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Some ignorant ass comments in this thread for real. I am about sick and tired of people chalking every law up to the police trying to take away your rights or the government trying to control you. It has been expressed numerous times about why tint laws are in place. It gives officers a fighting chance in getting the jump on someone trying to shoot them as they approach the car. If you need the tints by all means get them but don't sit here and if you want to buck the system buck it but don't act like there is a worthy cause behind why some of you run extra dark tints.

Chill out man, tint laws are ridiculous, are they going to make people in work vans with no Windows cut holes in it so the can see em? I can hide lots more people and artillery in one of those then a little sedan, I'm sick of government wanting to control every aspect of our lives, plus tint filters uv rays, lowers the temps in the car

Its not the fact of what can happen in a work van or dark tinted vehicle, it is what has happened before. I am not mad at all just sick of people trying to justify it, lets all be real we all do it to buck the system plain and simple no need to sit here and justify it like it is anything but someone getting over, this is not a wide spread government conspiracy its a bunch of us who want dark tints because of specific reasons but at the end of the day we could all live without. Like I said if it's needed then I understand, but a cooler car doesn't give me a justifiable reason to need 5% tint because my 20% keeps my car cool enough as is. So your equipment doesn't get stolen? I can understand if you got a wall but how many of us really do? That's all I am saying no rage in my text just tired of people bullshitting like there is more to it.

Technically its illegal for you and all of us on here to play our subs, technically its illegal for any of us to have aftermarket rims, technically its illegal for anyone to have anything hangin from there rearview mirror, technically fuckin modifying your car at all is illegal...People want 5% tint because they like it who cares...if we all went with the "at the end of the day we could all live without it" attitude you wouldn't even be posting right now because this forum wouldn't fuckin exist lmao

Some ignorant ass comments in this thread for real. I am about sick and tired of people chalking every law up to the police trying to take away your rights or the government trying to control you. It has been expressed numerous times about why tint laws are in place. It gives officers a fighting chance in getting the jump on someone trying to shoot them as they approach the car. If you need the tints by all means get them but don't sit here and if you want to buck the system buck it but don't act like there is a worthy cause behind why some of you run extra dark tints.

Chill out man, tint laws are ridiculous, are they going to make people in work vans with no Windows cut holes in it so the can see em? I can hide lots more people and artillery in one of those then a little sedan, I'm sick of government wanting to control every aspect of our lives, plus tint filters uv rays, lowers the temps in the car

Its not the fact of what can happen in a work van or dark tinted vehicle, it is what has happened before. I am not mad at all just sick of people trying to justify it, lets all be real we all do it to buck the system plain and simple no need to sit here and justify it like it is anything but someone getting over, this is not a wide spread government conspiracy its a bunch of us who want dark tints because of specific reasons but at the end of the day we could all live without. Like I said if it's needed then I understand, but a cooler car doesn't give me a justifiable reason to need 5% tint because my 20% keeps my car cool enough as is. So your equipment doesn't get stolen? I can understand if you got a wall but how many of us really do? That's all I am saying no rage in my text just tired of people bullshitting like there is more to it.

Technically its illegal for you and all of us on here to play our subs, technically its illegal for any of us to have aftermarket rims, technically its illegal for anyone to have anything hangin from there rearview mirror, technically fuckin modifying your car at all is illegal...People want 5% tint because they like it who cares...if we all went with the "at the end of the day we could all live without it" attitude you wouldn't even be posting right now because this forum wouldn't fuckin exist lmao

Most of your statement is invalid

1 its not illegal to play subs, its illegal to be heard over a certain distance.

2 aftermarket rims of a certain size are completely legal

3 Car mods are legal to a certain extent

As with anything else all in moderation, but of course as with anything we all and I am guilty as well, we all take advantage and push the limits of the law. Everyone on here is guilty of bucking the system but please do not misconstrue what I am saying. I am not saying 5% tint is a bad thing if you like it get it but understand why certain tint laws are in place do not try and justify having them outside of you actually needing them for medical reasons. IF you like them then more power to you but again don't bullshit the reasoning behind it and make it political or a big conspiracy theory. A lot of officers have been killed in the line of duty because some pussy didn't want a traffic ticket and the cop never saw it coming.

You said your RX is legit you have sensitivity to light and for that I understand but leave it at that.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

If cops didn't pull people over with dark tint everything would be fixed, no cop deaths (slight sarcasm with truth), but come on, most of the cases of cops getting killed would have resulted whether there was tint or not, you can still hide a weapon to the right of your seat and they won't see it till they walk up, bammm. Plus id say 70% of cops Now days are power hungry thugs who don't obey they law and try to meet quotas.... why can't we have our old days with the andy Griffith sheriff type cops :(

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

So what you're saying is make tint legal and make it so cops can't pull them over? So having tint would make you get away with pretty much everything. Also, police don't have quotas.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Most of your statement is invalid

1 its not illegal to play subs, its illegal to be heard over a certain distance.

2 aftermarket rims of a certain size are completely legal

3 Car mods are legal to a certain extent

As with anything else all in moderation, but of course as with anything we all and I am guilty as well, we all take advantage and push the limits of the law. Everyone on here is guilty of bucking the system but please do not misconstrue what I am saying. I am not saying 5% tint is a bad thing if you like it get it but understand why certain tint laws are in place do not try and justify having them outside of you actually needing them for medical reasons. IF you like them then more power to you but again don't bullshit the reasoning behind it and make it political or a big conspiracy theory. A lot of officers have been killed in the line of duty because some pussy didn't want a traffic ticket and the cop never saw it coming.

You said your RX is legit you have sensitivity to light and for that I understand but leave it at that.

haha ok well look at it this way if you wanna roll around with some "legal" tiny ass aftermarket rims, and a tiny ass sound system....Basically my point is the majority of all mods people do is technically illegal unless your talking about like adding a steering wheel cover...

And yea alls my point is I don't think anyone here is a cop killer or screamin fuck the system its not like were trying to get around gun laws here..

Sounds like a bit of abuse of the system to me bro... I mean if you need it COOL but if not then deal with it like the rest of us do

yea and why dont you go ahead and let TSA touch your balls too.

tight dude F*ck the police

im limo tinted all the way around, but i roll with the windows down

Pretty sure this guy has no idea what LT. Smoke does for a living <_<

hahaha its LT. Smoke....not too hard to figure out. hes even got storm troopers boning air in his sn.

Um he's not a cop or law enforcement.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

did you get pulled over? last i knew tint wasn't a rolling violation.

like seatbelts used to be back in the day

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Its not supposed to be. The only times I've ever been pulled foe tint was because I was speeding and they couldn't prove it so they pulled me hopping to get lucky with a different offense. Warnings both times and I was on the interstate too

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I've only ever gotten pulled for tint 1x, and was let off. 11.5% on the back of my 3000GT.

2011 Chevrolet Aveo(click for build log)
Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

Knukonceptz 1/0 Kollosus Fleks Cable
8 AWG Sky High Car Audio OFC

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

2- XP3000 XS Power Batteries
SMD VM-1
2- 12" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

(Last Season scores 1-15" Mayhem)

145.2 dB- Sealed @ NSPL World Finals (9/28/14)

148.1 dB- Hardcore @ NSPL World Finals (9/27/14)

150.23-- Hardcore on 4500 Watts!!!!

New Build (2015, 2-12" Mayhems)

146.9- Sealed on dash

149.6 dB- Hardcore in Kick (No wall 0-24" Hardcore)

Archived