My opinion is WHO CARES. If they are gay...lesbian whatever let them get married.

It doesn't keep you from loving your wife if you are straight..it doesnt hurt you...doesnt impose on your life. Its not our job to dictate who they can love so anti gay marriage laws are bullshit. I rarely agree with something liberal parties support...but if there is one thing I think they have right its that Gay marriage should be legal.

The biggest reason I hear that people don't like it is. " Marriage is reserved for a man and women...if gays get married it will ruin the sanctity of my marriage"

Thats some dumb bitch at my work.. I always ask her to explain how it directly affects her and she falls on the bible.

Will the bible says we can have slaves and several other things that are now considered wrong in todays culture. One day Imma slap cuffs and a chain on her and tell her in biblical times they had slaves...so mow my lawn bitch..

Shits irritating.

Oh and I have 2 Uncles (by law) that are gay. I would like to see anyone pick them out of a room of properly dressed straight men..one of them is 6'5" and a mans man if I ever knew one.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

My opinion is WHO CARES. If they are gay...lesbian whatever let them get married.

It doesn't keep you from loving your wife if you are straight..it doesnt hurt you...doesnt impose on your life. Its not our job to dictate who they can love so anti gay marriage laws are bullshit. I rarely agree with something liberal parties support...but if there is one thing I think they have right its that Gay marriage should be legal.

The biggest reason I hear that people don't like it is. " Marriage is reserved for a man and women...if gays get married it will ruin the sanctity of my marriage"

Thats some dumb bitch at my work.. I always ask her to explain how it directly affects her and she falls on the bible.

Will the bible says we can have slaves and several other things that are now considered wrong in todays culture. One day Imma slap cuffs and a chain on her and tell her in biblical times they had slaves...so mow my lawn bitch..

Shits irritating.

Oh and I have 2 Uncles (by law) that are gay. I would like to see anyone pick them out of a room of properly dressed straight men..one of them is 6'5" and a mans man if I ever knew one.

Good post!

I totally agree.

Since you're on bible quotes, its also against the bible to eat shellfish..... :glare:

Leviticus 11:9-12

“These you may eat, of all that are in the waters. Everything in the waters that has fins and scales, whether in the seas or in the rivers, you may eat. But anything in the seas or the rivers that has not fins and scales, of the swarming creatures in the waters and of the living creatures that are in the waters, is detestable to you. You shall regard them as detestable; you shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall detest their carcasses. Everything in the waters that has not fins and scales is detestable to you.

Now I ask all you religious types out there, how is anybody supposed to take this book seriously with statements like that...?

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Shits irritating.

Good post!

I totally agree.

Since you're on bible quotes, its also against the bible to eat shellfish..... :glare:

“These you may eat, of all that are in the waters. Everything in the waters that has fins and scales, whether in the seas or in the rivers, you may eat. But anything in the seas or the rivers that has not fins and scales, of the swarming creatures in the waters and of the living creatures that are in the waters, is detestable to you. You shall regard them as detestable; you shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall detest their carcasses. Everything in the waters that has not fins and scales is detestable to you.

Now I ask all you religious types out there, how is anybody supposed to take this book seriously with statements like that...?

And CRAB and LOBSTER is the BOMB haha...it could be a deadly sin and I'd eat that stuff every chance I get I love seafood.

We should probably take it easy on the bible stuff...I don't want to start a religious war takover of this thread...just saying that I hate when people use that as their argument. I feel it proves they have no valid reason.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Shits irritating.

Good post!

I totally agree.

And CRAB and LOBSTER is the BOMB haha...it could be a deadly sin and I'd eat that stuff every chance I get I love seafood.

We should probably take it easy on the bible stuff...I don't want to start a religious war takover of this thread...just saying that I hate when people use that as their argument. I feel it proves they have no valid reason.

Hell Yeah, love me some shellfish. If its a sin, then I'm in trouble..... :peepwall:

Gotcha on the bible quotes. Whole sub thread in itself. Besides I think our two examples are plenty.

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

• 2 weeks later...

I don't need to turn to a fabricated book of archaic ideas to tell me what marriage is or isn't. I see 2 people smiling and love each other....I smile.

Who the hell am I or anyone to take that away, but people like to bitch, that's what we do best it seems.

Live & let live I say.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

I say Hell to the NO. NO NO NO to it.

You afraid of Lesbos too?

I wanna know how it hurts you or affects you in any way shape or form?? Please explain.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

You're asking the guy who's location says he is from mars..... Do you really care why he's a homophobe?

Didnt notice lol. Thanks for pointing that out.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived