There are no better parents, than natural parents that have, want and care for a child.

Tell that to the people who's parents molested them, belittled them, beat them, or worried more about how much they make or how important their job is leaving the kid to have dinner alone and have no one to talk to most of their adolescence.

Your answer lies in the "Want" part of my post. The people you describe above do not want a child. that describes little more than an inconvenience to parents that do that to their own children.

Then there is the line to cross to let the married gay couple adopt a child.

What does the ability to raise a child have to do with someone's sexual orientation?

Because the act of birthing a child is a key part of raising a child. There are no better parents, than natural parents that have, want and care for a child. In religious terms, you might say that God didn't make us Asexual for a reason.

How is birthing a child part of raising it? Many people are adopted and turn out just fine. Anyone can want and care for a child, whether they're gay, sterile, or just adopted because they wanted to.

Because their is a natural bond that occurs during that birth. If you don't believe that is true, then go ask parents that have given kids up for adoption about what they feel after many years of "Missing" that child grow up and knowing that something isn't right with mentally. One of my biggest clients is a mental health and therapist organization. Besides family abuse and drugs, the single most dealt with issue is family loss and adoption kids trying to find out "Who they really are" and coping. Doesn't mean they aren't living a great life. It means they are missing something and they know something isn't right.

My chariot-

2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crewcab + Leer topper

Cheesy Pioneer AVHD1400

Factory highs - for now

Amps - Kicker ZX750.1

Subs - 4 Lanzar MAX st (For now)

Box - Subthump 4x8"sealed (About to port)

More to come soon..

There is NO reason that gay couples should not be able to raise kids and/or adopt kids... I have seen gay couples with children and most of the time they do a MUCH better job raising the child then straight couples... The other thing that you'll notice that children who are raised in gay households tend to be more open minded because of the adversity they face...

I think people who are against gay couples having children are pretty fuckin ignorant and I am pretty sure that I am not the only one who feels this way

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

My stance on it is this.

1. I don't care what they do in private. Don't make it a public issue. Live and let live.

2. I don't think they should be able to adopt kids if they can't already naturally have any together.

3. If a male tries to come on to me, they risk death. I think it is disgusting.

4. I don't think that all of the "Gays" are naturaly Gay. I think most are doing it to get attention and be something they are not.

So if a woman is infertile she shouldn't be allowed to have kids because she can't do so naturally? Your argument is like swiss cheese. Full of fucking holes.

What does the ability to raise a child have to do with someone's sexual orientation?

Because the act of birthing a child is a key part of raising a child. There are no better parents, than natural parents that have, want and care for a child. In religious terms, you might say that God didn't make us Asexual for a reason.

This is total bullshit. Thousands of parents get pregnant and give birth to children they never planned on having and then wind up giving them up because they don't want them or can't keep them. There are tons of kids who are raised by sick fucks who beat them, molest them, and abuse them psychologically. And in your eyes those parents are better than a pair of men or a pair of women who are looking to care for a child someone else does not love?

Parents that genuinely love and care for their children are the best parents. Just because the person you care for isn't your biological offspring doesn't mean they can't be your child.

Whatever you say. You don't have to like my stance on it. But you can't change it either, so it doesn't matter.

What I know is I have 4 kids of my own and learned to be a parent. When you have kids, the rules change for life. Whether you like it or not. Some people are not good parents and will never be, regardless whether they can have them or not.

I'm not a family therapist, but like I said. I am likely a lot closer to it in my daily life than many here. I deal with the calls from them and see the records daily. I also see the transcriptions and your right. There are a bunch of screwed up people in this world.

My chariot-

Cheesy Pioneer AVHD1400

Factory highs - for now

Amps - Kicker ZX750.1

More to come soon..

My thoughts exactly on this

Gay marriage can't happen. Marriage is between a man and woman.

Gay partnership so they can receive benefits and live as one. Sure

why not, to each there own.

Unfortunately that is incorrect Gay marriage Can happen as it is becoming more widely recognized nationwide

Not doubting that a gay couple can raise a child but that kid is gonna get flamed so hard in school. Because of that I'm not sure if its the right thing to do.. again nothing against the parents but society is just not ready to let a kid with two dads walk by without tearing into his shit. I don't think its fair to the kids.

I understand your viewpoint towards this but at the same just because of the adversity of the world i dont think that should prohibit gay couples from adopting or raising a child

My stance on it is this.

1. I don't care what they do in private. Don't make it a public issue. Live and let live.

2. I don't think they should be able to adopt kids if they can't already naturally have any together.

3. If a male tries to come on to me, they risk death. I think it is disgusting.

4. I don't think that all of the "Gays" are naturaly Gay. I think most are doing it to get attention and be something they are not.

So if a woman is infertile she shouldn't be allowed to have kids because she can't do so naturally? Your argument is like swiss cheese. Full of fucking holes.

^^Truf ( Was supposed to be a quoted post reply but it was part of another post...lt.smoke post jacked this lol)

This is total bullshit. Thousands of parents get pregnant and give birth to children they never planned on having and then wind up giving them up because they don't want them or can't keep them. There are tons of kids who are raised by sick fucks who beat them, molest them, and abuse them psychologically. And in your eyes those parents are better than a pair of men or a pair of women who are looking to care for a child someone else does not love?

Parents that genuinely love and care for their children are the best parents. Just because the person you care for isn't your biological offspring doesn't mean they can't be your child.

Truly all it takes to be a parent is nurturing and caring and raising a child. That doesnt mean the child has to be your blood if you take the child in and raise it as your own regardless of the circumstances in my opinion that makes a person a parent...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

So with that said, if you have 3 couples that were married.

1. Lesbian couple, Financially stable, Mentally stable

2. Male couple, Financially stable, Mentally stable

3. Male/Female couple, Financially stable, Mentally stable

Which would be the best to raise a child? If you were a judge and had to decide the future of the single kid in question. Which would be the best home to place the child in including all respects of the child's future.

Then explain why.

My chariot-

Cheesy Pioneer AVHD1400

Factory highs - for now

Amps - Kicker ZX750.1

More to come soon..

Idk how it is in the States, that if you marryed you got a lower taxquote. In Germany it is. And if there get lower tax than is it a problem.

Alot of gay´s in Germany living a exibitionism consumption style, we have redicoulus prices for gas 9 $ per gallon, you pay 2000 $ for a RF 2500,

you have to pay 250.000 $ for a 4-5 room house (+bath + kitchten) in a medium neibhourghood.

a house is only 250,000? dude i live in vancouver canada and the average house is 850,000 you got it good there!

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Which would be the best to raise a child? If you were a judge and had to decide the future of the single kid in question. Which would be the best home to place the child in including all respects of the child's future.

Then explain why.

Personally i would say the Lesbian household... I have a friend that is lesbian and her partner lives with her... They adopted a young little girl and that little girl is well taken care of and has grown to be a pretty young woman and she is completely stable and no adverse effects from growing up with 2 mothers

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Then explain why.

Idk how it is in the States, that if you marryed you got a lower taxquote. In Germany it is. And if there get lower tax than is it a problem.

Alot of gay´s in Germany living a exibitionism consumption style, we have redicoulus prices for gas 9 $ per gallon, you pay 2000 $ for a RF 2500,

you have to pay 250.000 $ for a 4-5 room house (+bath + kitchten) in a medium neibhourghood.

a house is only 250,000? dude i live in vancouver canada and the average house is 850,000 you got it good there!

It's just the cost of living. It doesn't mean its any easier there.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived