mbdblue Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 damn, sorry to hear man. spend as much time as you can with her. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
BobbyG2 Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 My condolences, I hope she lives much longer. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
HatersGonnaHate Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 Sorry to hear about that brother. If you need someone to talk to, feel free. I lost my dad two months ago due to a long long battle with it. We're all here for you, we're a big supportive family and there's a lot great guys here to talk to. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Noel989 Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 Spend as much time you can with her, help her live if she can take her out I know theirs things that she will love to do and will help her prolong her stay here I'm a cancer survivor I wasn't in a situation like hers but I did have a friend and it helps Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
TeamHT Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 My mother has lung cancer and breast cancer. Masectomy and chemotherapy didn't do much, they gave her 1 year. That was 2 years ago. She struggles, and some days are better than others but you really do just take it as it comes. I know exactly what you're going through. Get things in order, and just spend as much time as possible with her. To me, there is nothing more important than family. I hope the best for your family Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
iwalkwithedead Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 That sucks. Sorry to hear man. Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!
soundsystemaniac Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 dont be too discouraged! my mom was diagnosed with the worst form of brain cancer and given 6 months tops to live. That was about 9 hears ago and she is still hanging in there! I hope nothing but the best for your family! Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
appi Posted October 28, 2012 Author Report Posted October 28, 2012 My mother has lung cancer and breast cancer. Masectomy and chemotherapy didn't do much, they gave her 1 year. That was 2 years ago. She struggles, and some days are better than others but you really do just take it as it comes. I know exactly what you're going through. Get things in order, and just spend as much time as possible with her. To me, there is nothing more important than family. I hope the best for your family i lost my father 1 year ago to cancer that's why it makes it so damn hard JBL
TeamHT Posted October 28, 2012 Report Posted October 28, 2012 That's definitely fucked up Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.