Jump to content

22 inch jackhammer does a 156?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

you guys think this is real?

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

The dude is runnin 6 18" SMD subs right now, this MTX sub is old news

the question was is these numbers real? 156 from one 22"

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

if it was then when he didnt really gain much switching to the smdz I expected more out of the setup honestly when I heard it for the cone area and power he is using

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Posted

The dude is runnin 6 18" SMD subs right now, this MTX sub is old news

the question was is these numbers real? 156 from one 22"

i believe he did it in his old car and theresa video also but its old

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

This is Lenny yacavona. The numbers are real. He had 6smd 18s on 3 9ks in a box and did 158 on music for 3 minutes iirc. For finals he did a wall with all 6 and added a 9k and broke a 60 for his first time. He also help Matt Peterson break a 60 too.maybe not helped but he was there when it was metered.

Posted

This is Lenny yacavona. The numbers are real. He had 6smd 18s on 3 9ks in a box and did 158 on music for 3 minutes iirc. For finals he did a wall with all 6 and added a 9k and broke a 60 for his first time. He also help Matt Peterson break a 60 too.maybe not helped but he was there when it was metered.

Also did something ridiculous like a 52 at 20hz for his loud and low run.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

This is Lenny yacavona. The numbers are real. He had 6smd 18s on 3 9ks in a box and did 158 on music for 3 minutes iirc. For finals he did a wall with all 6 and added a 9k and broke a 60 for his first time. He also help Matt Peterson break a 60 too.maybe not helped but he was there when it was metered.

Also did something ridiculous like a 52 at 20hz for his loud and low run.

Yes he did lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 568 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...