Jump to content

22 inch jackhammer does a 156?


Recommended Posts

Posted

For a $7,000 subwoofer,it BETTER do an 156! Lol :P

Shhhh he didn't pay that much. Don't tell. O I think he still has it too

He says its for sale too lol... like 1200 bucks or something I think.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

dam thats a amazing score for one sub no matter how big it is

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

I've seen one in Belgium years ago, but that one never made good numbers. Was more show than go... don't know how it was hooked up, but they don't just pump out the numbers as is. That's what I remember.

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4733 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...