Vandalization: Key-ing at its gayest

Fuck that shit! A ricer, it wouldn't be as bad (put some duct tape and you're good to go) but to a nice car like that? That's just fucked up, and nothing but a bitch move. Shit like this makes me want to install a 4-way camera system in my truck, and I plan on it anyways...Good to hear something's being done with your car.

POTATO!

Sorry to hear about your car. My truck got keyed earlier this year also so I know how it feels. I guess it might have to do with the plan you have or other things but how come your deductible from AAA was $500? I have allsate and when my truck got keyed my deductible for vandalism was only $100, I was expecting $500 but they said $100 so i was pretty relieved about that.

Its comprehensive, so it covers everything thats not collision, and on a classic it gets pretty expensive, and it depends on what its worth overall.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Walk the block where the keying happened, look for video cameras that might have caught the culprits.

Bigsix - is the vehicle identifiable on security camera? Wouldnt take the DMV much to pull up a list of owners of a specific kind of vehicle based on year/color/make/model..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Walk the block where the keying happened, look for video cameras that might have caught the culprits.

I tried that, nothing yet, and I HEAR from some people they got somebody but I called the police station and asked about the report case, which I'm on, and they said noone has been arrested so I think its all BS.

But someone said the cops don't have to tell me if they arrested somebody if it was a minor or if they're waiting on a trial or something, but I don't know if thats true??????

Anybody know?? I figure that no matter what they would need to tell me since I plan on suing his/her parents or civil suiting them for the damage, but I never know these things.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

people need to find better things to do with there time

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan

Pioneer 80-prs
B2 Zero.7

2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconed
Focal P165-v15
Audison voce quattro

fully active

Only gonna get louder

146.1 at 38hz

138.x at 24hz

Build log
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/

I've literally been keyed 5 times with my car. twice was inthe same parking lot on different occasions. and i never park too close or steal spots. I honestly think it's because I drive a foreign car.

Damn right, you 'Murican car company hating bastage :peepwall: I mean seriously, who drives around near Detroit with a foreign car?

Sorry for the damage OP, hope the dirty cum-stain that did this gets caught.

LOL I hope to god they get this idiot, my mom has good friend she knew since highschool who makes $1,000,000 a year after taxes as a corporate financial lawyer, said he would help me civil suit and I'm gonna get every damn cent to fix my car from the guy OR his parents..............

I missed Alan.

fuck. that just puts an aching in my stomach. some fucker keyed my sisters car along with 10 others in the parking lot of her work. pointeless and random vandalisim is just the lowest stupidest thing imo. i hope they burn in hell.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

fuck. that just puts an aching in my stomach. some fucker keyed my sisters car along with 10 others in the parking lot of her work. pointeless and random vandalisim is just the lowest stupidest thing imo. i hope they burn in hell.

Yea my friend goes to Santa Monica College and he gets there at like 6am so he can get a spot and sleeps until his classes and he has 2 long key marks along the tailgate of his truck from the homeless guys who walk around because he doesn't always give them money obviously.......................so apparently thats ground for keying someone.......

I missed Alan.

Archived