Jump to content

How did you get your username?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I ride a twostroke dirt bike :D

Sure you do.

Speedy fapper :peepwall:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

I ride a twostroke dirt bike :D

Sure you do.

Speedy fapper :peepwall:

Lol. Ask N8 and see my member title :P

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Posted

was a nickname given to me in my high school gymnastics class.

I would've called you twinkle toes.

N8, can we get a name change?

lol fuck off cody <3

Posted

Don't really need to explain.

But honestly it more because people get but hurt rather then my personality

Posted

i have a hayabusa and i'm a guy = hayabusa boi

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R Limited Edition


2006 Dodge Charger SXT

Kenwood Excelon KDC - X692

Factory Boston Acustics System upgrade (7 speaker system)


2010 Chevy Tahoe LS

Pioneer AVIC - Z130

Audiopipe AP-2004

Audiopipe AP-15001D

(2 pair) Boston Acoustics PRO60SE 6.5 - changed to Polk Audio MM6501

(2) Planet Audio BB215D - changed to Lanzar Opit 1533d for now FREEBIES

Posted

Dad wasnt very original when it came naming stuff. Cat was KC, dog was KD...kevins cat...kevins dog. I became KB. Back in my bmx days I remember him saying KB smoked your boy. So on motorcycle forums I'm kbsmokedu...had to give up racing and picked up the hobby of smoking. So now the KB has changed meaning ;) been kbsmoker since late 90s

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 335 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...