Captain Stupid Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 I'm not really sure how I got my name?........... 2006 Cadillac Escalade 2/3 drop on 28" wheels Two RE SX 18" subs RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet Custom carbon fiber sub box EVERYTHING else is stock, for now 149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500 148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500 147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s 146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18 Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/ http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ
SnowDrifter Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 I'm not really sure how I got my name?........... .25 on a rf 2500 on stock electrical? hahaha ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
ALPINE408 Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 I'm not really sure how I got my name?........... Well you like the Seahawks......LOL I kid I kid Have you ever had your woofers blown?
C-Fizzy Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 I'm a motherfucking rapper. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 Cody is just my slave name. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Captain Stupid Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 I'm not really sure how I got my name?........... .25 on a rf 2500 on stock electrical? hahaha Lol, well, there is THAT! But seriously, its what I call my dog when he does something dumb like running into a wall or something. "Nice job, Captain Stupid" And being a Seahawks fan doesn't make me stupid, it makes me a glutton for punishment! 2006 Cadillac Escalade 2/3 drop on 28" wheels Two RE SX 18" subs RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet Custom carbon fiber sub box EVERYTHING else is stock, for now 149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500 148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500 147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s 146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18 Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/ http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ
Blue Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 My truck and my Car are both blue. Started off as blue86f150 but shortened it down formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
KillaCam Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 I DJ'd a little bit and thought I was cool lol. I was drinking Orange Crush when I thought of the name. It'll be changed soon to KillaCam, nickname from high school And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
jg23 Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 im known as and have been known as alpine since i was 16 and is still called alpine daily by many many people funny thing is the name didnt come from audio i got deep into audio after i already had the name I don't even know what your name is lol. I just know you as alpine lol Mine username is my initials and birth day 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
IH8PunkRok Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 im known as and have been known as alpine since i was 16 and is still called alpine daily by many many people funny thing is the name didnt come from audio i got deep into audio after i already had the name I don't even know what your name is lol. I just know you as alpine lol for some reason Jason sticks in my head but that may be skittles... -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.