OMG, I looked at the 3rd link and swore it said Senator Frankenstein then that ladies picture was there....

Seriously though, whats the big deal about banning assault weapons, there are pleanty of other weapons available. Assault weapons only allow you to kill more people more efficiently.

assault rifles have been banned to citizens. i think you got assault rifle confused

an AR is not an assault rifle an AK stile rife is not a assault riffle

The AR-15 is (relatively) easy to convert to full auto. That why ist included im sure.

they have laws made for people who choose the make this rifles illegally

The AR-15 is (relatively) easy to convert to full auto. That why ist included im sure.

Please explain to me how banning AR's is going to stop criminals from having them? Drugs are banned does that stop criminals from having them? Stealing is banned does that stop criminals from stealing? I think you can get the point of where I'm going with this. More laws banning things will not get the results they are meant to. Tougher penalties for those breaking the laws already in place and judges who are willing to impose stiff punishments rather than the slap on the wrist bullshit they get away with now will create results.

One last thing, my AR's and AK's never assaulted anyone so please stop using that derogatory name when referring to them.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Why should we punish people who dont do anything wrong? Because they are guilty by association? because they are a gun owner it makes them bad? thats just an ignorant thought process. I'm all for gun control for criminals. I'm all for stiffer penalties for those caught or who commit violent crimes with a firearm. The only thing I would like to see is that once a person undergoes psychiatric evaluation it flags them from buying a firearm. All the people who have committed mass shootings int he US recently have used the mentally ill card. Coincidentally its the time of people who are trying to enact all this legislature that are supporting the mentally ill and saying they are being discriminated against. its awfully knee jerk to say ban everything because of a few incidents that could have been prevented by doing just what I stated. punish the offenders and remember a firearm is just a tool. Its the person pulling the trigger that has the ill intentions.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

OMG, I looked at the 3rd link and swore it said Senator Frankenstein then that ladies picture was there....

Seriously though, whats the big deal about banning assault weapons, there are pleanty of other weapons available. Assault weapons only allow you to kill more people more efficiently.

assault rifles have been banned to citizens. i think you got assault rifle confused

an AR is not an assault rifle an AK stile rife is not a assault riffle

I agree with your statement totally because last i checked Assault Rifles had the Full auto capability aka Military Issue weapons... Civilians have a similar model that is semi automatic...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Why should we punish people who dont do anything wrong? Because they are guilty by association? because they are a gun owner it makes them bad? thats just an ignorant thought process. I'm all for gun control for criminals. I'm all for stiffer penalties for those caught or who commit violent crimes with a firearm. The only thing I would like to see is that once a person undergoes psychiatric evaluation it flags them from buying a firearm. All the people who have committed mass shootings int he US recently have used the mentally ill card. Coincidentally its the time of people who are trying to enact all this legislature that are supporting the mentally ill and saying they are being discriminated against. its awfully knee jerk to say ban everything because of a few incidents that could have been prevented by doing just what I stated. punish the offenders and remember a firearm is just a tool. Its the person pulling the trigger that has the ill intentions.

I agree with most of what you said but disagree, to a point, about flagging someone from buying a firearm once they've undergone a psych eval. My reasoning for that is look at how many parents don't know how to raise and control their kids and try to say it's a medical issue. They look for doctors to prescribe behavior (meds) and in many cases along the way a psych eval is done because it's more money in the dr's pockets. My next argument, for those who say make it effective at age 18, I still think it will be abused. Example, a friend of mine who was is a nasty custody battle during his divorce was ordered to have a psych eval because his ex-wife made false accusations of him being crazy as a way to try and keep his kids from him. I believe situations like that would be taken advantage of too often to impose that type of regulation.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

ok maybe not complete and totally cut off your rights to ownership but maybe have to undergo another eval.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived