If Obama keeps us going the same direction that we are, we will be speaking chinese in 4 years.

All I can say is I wish Canada was warmer or Mexicans spoke more english.

what does speaking English have to do with anything?

Because I dont speak spanish. Come on read between the lines.

If Obama keeps us going the same direction that we are, we will be speaking chinese in 4 years.

i can agree with this lol

yes he has not done really anything, congress has to pass it first so that is one of the problems. if congress passes the shit he said then we would be ok..

things could get better and jobs could be coming back to america. the economey could get better, i hope things go well i really do..i really dont like romney but what happend in the past 4 years is why i voted for romney

Also the counts aren't even really done yet and everything is projected. But to me it is bad just like if Romney would be bad. No clear winning choice here. He is a smooth talking,two faced man who is spineless IMO. He has said to many things that he could have done but went the other way. I just hope he can if he really wins in the end that he can back his words up. And get the nation together and congress to back him.

what i didnt like was him trying to use his dad to win over hispanics/Mwxicans. I give rats ass if his dad is Mexican. that ont mean a thing to me and im Mexican

Yea I type bad at times lol.

I'm only 21 but I don't think that either of the canidates could pull us out of Bush's mess

why do people keep blaming bush? it was not his fault people was buying houses they couldnt afford. we need to stop blaming others for what we do

i dont like Bush but i cant blame him for what we did to help the economy crash

That is true but look at this bro, Bush fucked us and no president, even Mr. Romney could have prevented what happened and got us out of it in 1 term

debt_chart_wh2.jpg

We also as a country called for a war after 9/11 so we got it. Guess what it costs money for that. Then we had the anthrax scare so fourth. I'm glad I am not in any of their shoes trying to fix this country. Just imagine the stress they go through.

Yeah, too bad Italians don't speak more English or else I would move there. Essentially this is what you are saying? Ignorant comment.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I will be the first to tell you that I dont like Romney and didnt think he was the right choice to be President, but for me he was a better choice than Obama. Nothing was done to decrease the debt, just more spent and borrowed. The economy has not shown any signs of coming back. All I see here is more and more small businesses closing their doors. Big companies are not the back bone of this country, mom and pop shops with only a few employees are.

i wish Canada was warmer too , and up here we are all happy that Obama won!!

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Projections are crap. Ohio is within a few thousand votes with only 75% of the voted counted. Now tell me how you "call" that race a win for Obama?

You want something to discuss, discuss that!

Its all staged :peepwall:

:lolup: no takers on that one lol.

Archived