Puerto Rico on its way to becoming the 51st State!

I really hope this thread gets locked or cleaned up soon, nothing but shit being talked about Puerto Ricans when we're not all like that.

I feel like saying tough shit. Because whites have to put up with generalizations too. abd we cant complain about it. But then this whole thread would blow the hell up. But i guess i will just say, grow some thicker skin. I imagine you are like me, you have a job, not on government assistance, and pay your taxes.

I guess I let it get to me, but when someone comes in here saying shit like lazy bums not working and getting money to buy more junk, I guess I have to get a bit deffensive, some people talk as if the United States is perfect. I don't have a job because i'm young, still going to school, and I haven't joined the work force yet, but I know damn well I won't be living off some bullshit ass government assistance when the time comes for me to handle my own expenses.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I really hope this thread gets locked or cleaned up soon, nothing but shit being talked about Puerto Ricans when we're not all like that.

Ha Ha motherfucking Ha!!

What's so fucking funny?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I feel like saying tough shit. Because whites have to put up with generalizations too. abd we cant complain about it. But then this whole thread would blow the hell up. But i guess i will just say, grow some thicker skin. I imagine you are like me, you have a job, not on government assistance, and pay your taxes.

I guess I let it get to me, but when someone comes in here saying shit like lazy bums not working and getting money to buy more junk, I guess I have to get a bit deffensive, some people talk as if the United States is perfect. I don't have a job because i'm young, still going to school, and I haven't joined the work force yet, but I know damn well I won't be living off some bullshit ass government assistance when the time comes for me to handle my own expenses.

Well, that's understandable. And i'm not condoning profiling or generalizations. I just try to ignore the haters. Politics and religion, two subjects that usually involve people on two sides not listening to anyone. That's why i try to avoid those subjects.

i pulled my information from cnn. im sorry if you are offended by the statistics

x2

Its not a stereotype or racism for that matter if its true, and well its true.

well the number may be correct but the reason there is more poverty there is because they have no welfare or government help like we do here. it dont mean they are low lifes and only want welfare from the US. it dont mean they are not hard workers either

I'm not saying the whole nation is lazy, I'm pulling my info off of what n8 posted. I talked to a half Puerto Rican today in my history class and he is against this entire issue of Puerto Rican statehood. His father moved here to Oklahoma to get away from his poverty stricken home when he was 17. Hardest working man I know, served 7 years in the military and lost half of his leg. He just had to close an exotic pet shop because of the lack of market here.

Come to Oklahoma brother, you'll see some of the most morally disgusting things when it comes to lazy people mooching off the government.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I'm not saying the whole nation is lazy, I'm pulling my info off of what n8 posted. I talked to a half Puerto Rican today in my history class and he is against this entire issue of Puerto Rican statehood. His father moved here to Oklahoma to get away from his poverty stricken home when he was 17. Hardest working man I know, served 7 years in the military and lost half of his leg. He just had to close an exotic pet shop because of the lack of market here.

Come to Oklahoma brother, you'll see some of the most morally disgusting things when it comes to lazy people mooching off the government.

thanks for clearing your opinion up, I see where you're coming from now

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

The Government should keep out of people's lives period. If you want something, work for it!

Its really fucking sad to me that my fiance is putting herself through Grad school right now and somehow doesnt qualify for government assistance, but someone can do nothing but fuck and do coke and the government will give them money. Thats a fucking joke!

I mean its really pathetic that someone can sit on their ass and do nothing and be given the equivalent of about $30000 and thats what a teacher makes! How does that make sense? Im fucking baffled!

i pulled my information from cnn. im sorry if you are offended by the statistics

x2

Its not a stereotype or racism for that matter if its true, and well its true.

well the number may be correct but the reason there is more poverty there is because they have no welfare or government help like we do here. it dont mean they are low lifes and only want welfare from the US. it dont mean they are not hard workers either

Well, obama cant create jobs here, let alone in another country, unless that country is china than you get a tax cut for moving your work there. Either way that dont help the PR.

The welfare, food stamps, insurance, wic and everything else giving away in this country hurts us more than you think, so what makes you think another country that becomes a US state will not get those same benefits?

Why would another country want to be part of our country if it was not for the benefits they would be "entitled" to like all other illegal immigrants that pass through Hawaii and become legal citizens, where as you look on the WestSide of our country and they are hunted down.

The USA can not even support itself, let alone a whole new state that has nothing to offer the USA and will just demand things that will never be earned or worked for.

Sounds like a plan to me!

Go Obama!

Archived