Getting the ice off my mirrors in the morning?

You don't understand.... I was to to the point of hitting the windshield with the scraper like a damn coal miner thinking I found diamonds, there was a good 1/4" minimum of ice on top of the windshield and I had to get to work. The car had been running for 20 minutes trying to thaw from the inside but that wasn't cutting it.

lol, ice on the mirrors. just keep driving. no big deal.

oregon cold, thats another joke i lived there for a good 7+ years.

seriously though, get some windsheild washer fluid that is good down to below 0 put it in a spray bottle spray the mirror and let it do its thing.

Im sure its not anywhere as cold as alaskan temps lol but im used to the bay area where its like 55 degrees year round haha

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

You don't understand.... I was to to the point of hitting the windshield with the scraper like a damn coal miner thinking I found diamonds, there was a good 1/4" minimum of ice on top of the windshield and I had to get to work. The car had been running for 20 minutes trying to thaw from the inside but that wasn't cutting it.

When I gets that bad I'll just scrape off a portion... I pull one of these numbers

180669_495065741897_504546897_68457.jpg

and I feel like I'm driving one of these when I do that

m1snow.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Don't even do it, my defrost takes care of em after five minutes. (Central Oregon)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Archived