Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

hey hey, he came over to the Fi side for a minute! Hell, my uncle will probably have another sand car by the time i'm down there. He's went through 3 motors since last summer...he's as bad as you with equipment, sierra :)

I grabbed that FI cuz smoove wouldn't stop yappin about me trying one out to give an un biased opinion on it lol I like to snag up different companies woofers sometimes to play around with just to see what they are like (hobby of mine lol)

shrunk AB pic.jpg

been 4 days without an update

LOL!!! Box is in the bed and ready to be bolted down tomorrow. The other ride has been kind of a distraction :) The rear ext cab pillars are filled with expanding foam with one added bonus. I ran some 3/4 inch conduit so if I ever have to replace or add wiring for the 3rd brake light or dome light I don't have to carve out any expanding foam.

And the wife OK'd todays purchase. No more useable truck bed, no problem.

image_21298.jpg

Box is bolted in. 1/2" bolts Had to loosen the gas tank to get one of the bolts in. So I am pretty sure this box isn't going any where

20140406_162429_zps06iezzva.jpg

20140406_164217_zpsnlkjxu24.jpg

20140406_164157_zpsu0ikxe2i.jpg

20140406_163018_zps83pt3jfp.jpg

Oh shit. It's about to get serious now that you have the box in there. Time to get wire run and get those amps hooked up and bass playing!

That thing looks tits sitting in there. Not just normal tits either, like really nice, supple, jiggly ones.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived