funny sh*t right here, xplodes

I guess I can get louder since my amp is not maxed? Lol

I never ever heard someone love sony as much as he did, he grew up on that shit lol

It's almost as if they are paying him to say it XD.

I tried reading his comments, but I just couldn't do it. Honestly, is it that hard to type at least remotely proper? I weep for humanity

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

dont hate. He did say that he has to take care of his family... I wanna build a new SQ system in my Mercedes, but I have a family. I wanna redo the system in my Trailblazer, but I got bills. I live on a fixed income being a disabled vet. However, if he likes the brand, so be it. If he starts talking shit about other brands, i.e. he's lowder than Kincker... if hes talking shit then I can see getting on his case. Other than he just seems a bit ignorant, oh well. If he wants help, he can find me. I will help him out. But he does know how to make a 4 ohm into a 2 ohm. I hope he meant if it was a dvc... If its a single 4 ohm and he can make it into 2 or 8, well now I feel stupid, I can't even do that.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

He's getting soft lol

In a way I do feel bad for him and I respect that he has Sony just for him self and is not out to impress anyone.

I may message him so he can swap that Sony out for something. We should help this guy out instead of making fun of him....I'm getting soft:/

Nothing ever comes from trying to help most these people... They tell you that YOU are dumb..stupid dont know anything etc... I try all the time with my FRIENDS and they dtill don't believe me that their keeker comps are not anything special. Even after hearing one of my single 12 setups get louder(by ear) than their two kicker comp 15's on no name amp. They are hard headed individuals who don't want to know any better. Ignorance is bliss.

I'll have you know I have a Memphis amp :fing34: haha

They say money can't buy you happiness...but money buys car audio...and car audio makes me happy.

The man makes the money, the money shouldn't make the man.

1999 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4D

Pioneer AVH-2400BT (Double DIN Conversion)

(2) Skar VVX-12 D4

Crescendo BC2000D

(2) MB Quart 4.125

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5 Components

Infinity Reference 6032cf (4)

Infinity Reference 6432cf (2)

48 sq ft. Damplifier

Big 3 in 0G

Optima YellowTop D75 under the Hood

XS Power D1200 in the rear

2 Full runs 1/0

R.I.P.

1993 Cadillac Deville Touring 4D

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Headunit

2 Kicker Comp C15's

Lanzar HTG257 2000W (For now)

2 Pioneer TS-G1344R Coaxials

2 Sound Ordnance P-35

2 Rockford Fosgate P1694 6X9's

i wonder if he is the one who posted this

http://www.urbandict...php?term=fi ssd

1. FI Audio 13 up, 112 down

The most over-hyped car audio company known to mankind. A company that is run by a bunch of Pussy Ass Bitches, and makes some of the worst sounding subwoofers known to mankind. A companies whos products dominate the used for sale section due to their poor quality.

Person 1: My subwoofer sounds like a middle aged man taking a shit.

Person 2: Ohhh, you must have purchased a sub from FI Audio!

found the name of the person who posted.

1 definition by aaron aka Denim

Isnt SSA a sister company to Fi? And Denim is a strong supporter of SSA.. da fuq.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

i wonder if he is the one who posted this

http://www.urbandict...php?term=fi ssd

1. FI Audio 13 up, 112 down

The most over-hyped car audio company known to mankind. A company that is run by a bunch of Pussy Ass Bitches, and makes some of the worst sounding subwoofers known to mankind. A companies whos products dominate the used for sale section due to their poor quality.

Person 1: My subwoofer sounds like a middle aged man taking a shit.

Person 2: Ohhh, you must have purchased a sub from FI Audio!

found the name of the person who posted.

1 definition by aaron aka Denim

Isnt SSA a sister company to Fi? And Denim is a strong supporter of SSA.. da fuq.

Denim aka Aaron Clinton and mark lafountain own ssa

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

I guess I can get louder since my amp is not maxed? Lol

I never ever heard someone love sony as much as he did, he grew up on that shit lol

It's almost as if they are paying him to say it XD.

I tried reading his comments, but I just couldn't do it. Honestly, is it that hard to type at least remotely proper? I weep for humanity

I dont know about you but for me his typing ability or lack there of gave me a headache.... It would take me longer to type like him than it would to type the right way...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived