JEMT8 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 I haven't seen any good ads either. All I know is that I'm a cashier at Walmart, and I work at 4:45 am on black Friday. Sorry bro. Terrible company to work for too. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
thecityxignites Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 I haven't seen any good ads either. All I know is that I'm a cashier at Walmart, and I work at 4:45 am on black Friday. Sorry bro. Terrible company to work for too. I haven't had any issues yet. I've been there about a month, and they are already asking me if I want to be a customer service manager for the front end of the store. 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
mw02civic Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 My wife was a csm for a about 2 years. She loved it at times and hated it at times. Some days was nothing but stress and being a csm you get crap from higher management first hand.
LT.Smoke Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Im keeping an ear out to see if they have any good deals on gun parts lol.... Curious to see if cyber monday will yield anything as well Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
dog24fret Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Giutar center or musicians freind hasn't even put anything out that's good. RC sites have a few things but it's looking bland so far. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
corey0928 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Im keeping an ear out to see if they have any good deals on gun parts lol.... Curious to see if cyber monday will yield anything as well didn't even think about guns! going to look aswell but there are great prices on stuff if you don't want to have a thanksgiving. but I don't need anything that bad
bighossf150 Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 I think diyma is gonna have 50% everything. I'm gonna pick up a couple spools of 8ga speaker wire. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
BastardRam ATX Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 In the ad best buy emailed me over the weekend, they have a Toshiba 40" 1080p 60 Hz tv for like $180 this year. I may try and pick one of those up, but I don't have my hopes up too high as I have no clue if I would be able to get my hands on one of what is sure to be a very limited supply. 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's Build log women drivers no survivors
8ight Posted November 13, 2012 Report Posted November 13, 2012 Just waiting to snap up some cheap games on Steam, I still need Borderlands 2. Fuck retail in the US, it's all worthless shit sold at ridiculous prices to dumbass people. I'm gonna hate
corey0928 Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 In the ad best buy emailed me over the weekend, they have a Toshiba 40" 1080p 60 Hz tv for like $180 this year. I may try and pick one of those up, but I don't have my hopes up too high as I have no clue if I would be able to get my hands on one of what is sure to be a very limited supply. from my experience from best buy by me. you will need to line up all day Thursday to get the doorbusters
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.