i played them all up to MW3 and stopped half way through it.. i dont think i will buy anymore for a few years untill its totaly revamped

i have a little one at home can't play like i use to and like n8 said its all or nothing

and im sick of the repeativness its the same game over and over and over again with differnt perks maps and guns thats it

i hope they fixed that bs knife attack as well

hope you have fun with that game for about 6 months when the new one comes out for another 60 bucks of the same shit

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I'm just there for the Zombies!! When it comes down to first shooters the black opps and WW series were always behind. When it comes to merking foos I stay on that MW series.

Yup, that's cuss COD: black ops and World at War is made by Treyarch. wayyy behind. and the new black ops made by Treyarch. so ehhh

the CODS: 4 and MW2 is made by Infinity Ward which IMO are the best 2 COD games created.

I do miss cod 4 with gamebattles playing for microsoft points or $$. :(

3 on 3. search and destroy.

but i dont have a console anymore so who cares.. lol..

I'm just there for the Zombies!! When it comes down to first shooters the black opps and WW series were always behind. When it comes to merking foos I stay on that MW series.

Yup, that's cuss COD: black ops and World at War is made by Treyarch. wayyy behind. and the new black ops made by Treyarch. so ehhh

the CODS: 4 and MW2 is made by Infinity Ward which IMO are the best 2 COD games created.

I do miss cod 4 with gamebattles playing for microsoft points or $$. :(

3 on 3. search and destroy.

but i dont have a console anymore so who cares.. lol..

dont you get target discounts

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Ya i definitely agree about the 12 year olds. IMO, if anyone under 17 is caught playing, they need to get console banned. That would straighten shit up real quick.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Ya i definitely agree about the 12 year olds. IMO, if anyone under 17 is caught playing, they need to get console banned. That would straighten shit up real quick.

ya right like there gonna do that and lose a few million dollars

It doesn't hurt to wish they would lol

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Grabbed it at about 1am last night and got about 3hrs of play time, bout to play again right now, loving it so far. MW2 was good but way too broken, I love Black Ops even though the graphics weren't the best the way it played and how the maps played was what hooked me, MW3 looks good but plays like shit since the maps are small and boring, BO2 is back to the great maps but with smoother playing like the MW series. The maps have useful cuts in them that are small but make a huge impact to me. I mainly play HC: SnD and in MW3 you could barely rush out your spawn without getting killed and I hated it

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

My .03 cents.

Ive only had about an hour into it. All multi player.

Getting the HARDENED EDITION is the only way to go. For the extra 30 bones or whatever, i feel its worth it. I dont feel paying for the care package edition is worth it.

So far, ive enjoyed it. My biggest gripe is the long time it has been taking to match up teams for a game. That im sure will be addressed. But, it gets frustrating.

But, overall, at the moment, and with little game play in, its what i wanted, and expected. Im still struggling with the navigation, gun,attachment, selection and such.

I do think the music, and sound effects are awesome. There are points in the menu music, where it will go stereo, left to right, and sounds awesome. And that is just the "HOME" or "MAIN" page.

In my opinion, that is very very good. You run into the cabin on the boat map, and you steps,voice echo. Like it should. Just little things like that make it a fun online experiance.

I am however struggling a bit. And my KD isnt where id like. But, meh, .. its still fun.

The best part of the entire deal, is meeting, and playing with some of the cats from here. It really makes it worth while, fun, and a honest good time.

So, thanks to those. You know who you are.

Again, A LOT more game play time wise is needed. But, at this second, i myself am happy. It TO ME, is blowing MW3 outta the water on the game play alone.

Archived