DC Sound Lab

DC Audio 8 m3 ** Vid added page 9**

I would be willing to bet that it isn't rated for 900w, but will probably take that or more with no problem if you do it right.

For the sa8 lovers that are going to want to argue that, the sa8v2s are only rated for 500w, but it is well known that they will take more.

Manufacturers aren't stupid, they know that people are going to blatantly disregard the ratings and do what they want anyway. It wouldn't be smart to give a sub a rating that it will actually handle, because then people are going to disregard that and give it even more power and then they will really have problems and want to blame the manufacturer.

Manufacturers aren't stupid, they know that people are going to blatantly disregard the ratings and do what they want anyway. It wouldn't be smart to give a sub a rating that it will actually handle, because then people are going to disregard that and give it even more power and then they will really have problems and want to blame the manufacturer.

Werd..

Edited by Purplehaze

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

• 4 weeks later...

alright, So after pages of suggestions heres what I got for a concept woofer for ya,

This will be The 8 m3

Its subject to me making some changes here or there if I see its needed but the concept is here and Im now starting the toolings to build the parts for this driver.

Dont ask me for specs, Im still working out some details that answers to questions like that will all depend on how certain parts of it turn out.

Time for some eye candy.

blk2t.jpg

So much win. That is so sexy. That basket really makes it!!

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66