when customizing goes too far...didn't mean to delete it.

I read some of the comments from the Ferrari video.. damn you got attacked. I don't see any reason for people to be a dick like that lol

i deleted a lot more then people saw..."comment approval" is a pretty cool function. Some of them made me so mad i approved it anyway just to tear them a new asshole. I'm only human, some things need a response lol.

but anyway, thats how i can always tell a video is going viral, or semi-viral......the dickheads come out of nowhere. When it goes viral, its way out past your normal subscriber base and you see every single make and model of person there is. Its an ugly world, believe that.

I think every video you have there is at least 1 person talking major shit on your ride/system. I just have no idea why ppl need to act like that. Sure I wish I was Steve Meade and had all those nice things but I don't talk trash.I just embrace it:)

It's not even on the computer anymore, ppl actually will say rude things right to your face, just wanna knock them the hell out. It does not matter what we have, house, system, car and girlfriend/boyfriend whatever you prefer lol someone has something better then you.

I drive a daewoo. Nuff said.

I get haters all the time on my daewoo, but you know what? That's my piece of shit. You know it belongs to a true hobbyist, all the panels cut up, big ass subs in it, lots of batts. I bust my ass to keep my POS going.

I posted the gold car earlier on facebook. I wouldn't have done it. But the work looked good and it made someone extremely happy.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

They say everybody hates at some point rather they know it or not. I really haven't seen many cars I dislike. I like lowriders, highriders, lifted trucks, wagons and etc.... I know everyone wont like the same things but the least we can do is respond to something we dont like the same way we would expect for people to respond to our stuff they dont like. Now I will say that at the top of my list of disliked cars would be that car with the Saints theme sound system with like a million horns.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

I like dropped cars, just not the stereotypical "lowriders". I used to think dropped duallies/trucks were dumb (part of that being influence of my dad since he doesn't like them :P), but I actually like them now, especially after hanging out on here.

I don't like the swanger/donk fad though, at all.

Edited by n1ghtsn1p3r

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

You all wouldn't believe how many Mustang haters there are out there. Even guys with Mustangs hate on others with Mustangs.

Hello there

I hate shit talkers. They can't leave well enough alone. If someone is genuinely happy, let them be if it's not hurting them.

Best way I've heard it put, before you say something ask yourself three questions.

1. Does this need to be said?

2. Does this need to be said BY ME?

3. Does this need to be said by me NOW?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^