Paul M Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Well, over the past 6-8 months, I finally noticed I was paying more on my Credit Card then I should be, always thought it was my phone bill/interest from unpaid stuff, and little things I used my CC for. The other day though, I decided to delve into all the history of my credit card, brought up the statements and such. So, 6-8 months ago I signed up for.. Certain websites, that offered a $1 trial for 2 days, and signed up for them, three different sites in total. So it turns out if you don't cancel that trial membership they oh so kindly upgrade you to a full fledged member, so $40 a month. Well, fucksticks, that's a large chunk of coin that went to literally nothing since I never even used the sites i had signed up for.
97Jetta1637 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Well, over the past 6-8 months, I finally noticed I was paying more on my Credit Card then I should be, always thought it was my phone bill/interest from unpaid stuff, and little things I used my CC for. The other day though, I decided to delve into all the history of my credit card, brought up the statements and such. So, 6-8 months ago I signed up for.. Certain websites, that offered a $1 trial for 2 days, and signed up for them, three different sites in total. So it turns out if you don't cancel that trial membership they oh so kindly upgrade you to a full fledged member, so $40 a month. Well, fucksticks, that's a large chunk of coin that went to literally nothing since I never even used the sites i had signed up for. and this children, is why we don't pay for porn anymore. #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
Kyblack76 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Man,... only one thing to do now..... let us know your user name and log on info to said site... thanks.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ALPINE408 Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Don't ever do a trial that ask for cc info EVER They also make it a bitch to cancel Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Chris Hammer Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 lol why pay even a 1$ anyway? Good thing you caught it though. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Raptorman Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 People still pay for porn? Same thing goes for downloading. The tubes are where it's at. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Paul M Posted November 20, 2012 Author Report Posted November 20, 2012 Man,... only one thing to do now..... let us know your user name and log on info to said site... thanks.... I'm cancelling the memberships, I can't afford it anymore since i'm back in school. =p Don't ever do a trial that ask for cc info EVER They also make it a bitch to cancel Well, calling them today to cancel so hopefully it isn't to bad. lol why pay even a 1$ anyway? Well for 2/3 sites the let you have "full access" Dem HD movies. Good thing you caught it though.
memphisBred Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 You only have to provide 2 out 4 pieces of info to cancel. Email CC # Member iD UserName And they always say the 1$ fee renews after the alotted time and goes to a monthly fee until canceled. I got raped by chegg.com due to not knowing about the renewal of the payment. $84.99 three times. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Dude!!! That totally sucks!!! Almost like paying a Hooker just to talk. Oh, I almost forgot ... Cool Story Bro
CstrokerV Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 uhh every trial membership that i was offered even the ones through my cc company ebay newegg etc,, always had it written that you have to cancel or it goes to full member ship after trial period... its why i never try any because i would forget to cancel lol so failure to read on your part my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.