Who else heats with pellets/corn? (how do you heat your house?)

Regular wood burning fireplace here....but yeah there's certain days you can't use them here in cali

Depends where in cali... where im at they could give a crap lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Stove here as well.......

Its in a addition of the house, where the furnace vents dont reach.

So, furnace throughout the pad, and stove in the addition.

IMG_1315.jpg

Ill admit, grabbing wood, and stomping snow, dog shit, and whatever else through the house, at 5am, (because you forgot or was to lazy/drunk, the night before to re-up) can be a monster drag. Times like those, that, turning a knob, and let there be flame/heat would be awesome.......

But, then there is the "other" time, where its doing its thing, crackling, flickering, smells good,lights low, maybe some music, drinks in hand, no where to go, and time doesnt matter, that makes it worth it.........

Theres just something about it,.. that soothes our soul ..........

Finally got some pictures of the outdoor burner

Was dang near empty. What was in it would of probably lasted until next morning. It is very efficient

IMG_4914.jpg

IMG_4912.jpg

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

We have a wood burning and pellet stove..but we primarily use the pellet stove. It heats the downstairs good but upstairs not so much (dosnt matter..that's where the bedrooms are and I like it cold) when we first got it I was pretty sceptical that it would heat well enough but on the second setting out of 5 the majority of the 4,000 sq ft house stays perfect

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I would love to use a wood burning fireplace but I have a natural gas well on my property so I use it since I don't have to pay for it. My uncle uses a wood burner and it heats up almost his whole house pretty darn good

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

Archived