kingsuv Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I'll be working throughout the weekend. Pretty good size bid due next wed and if I want to make some money from it, it has to be tight. Least I can work from home thou. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
IBleedMusick Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I will be working today from home or wherever dinner is being held (I have about 6 thanksgivings to crash lol). I had the pleasure of pulling the short straw so I'm on monitoring duty all day and Im on call. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Miguels Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 i have the week off my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
LT.Smoke Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 I'll be working throughout the weekend. Pretty good size bid due next wed and if I want to make some money from it, it has to be tight. Least I can work from home thou. You are ALWAYS working... Whether you are working or working on someones shit lol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 Didnt expect this thread to become a hot topic LOL Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
hayabusa boi Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 at work bored, get on SMD. lol makes my time go bye 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R Limited Edition 2006 Dodge Charger SXT Kenwood Excelon KDC - X692 Factory Boston Acustics System upgrade (7 speaker system) 2010 Chevy Tahoe LS Pioneer AVIC - Z130 Audiopipe AP-2004 Audiopipe AP-15001D (2 pair) Boston Acoustics PRO60SE 6.5 - changed to Polk Audio MM6501 (2) Planet Audio BB215D - changed to Lanzar Opit 1533d for now FREEBIES
LT.Smoke Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 I do the same thing... haha Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Tim Lam Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 damn i'm going to miss all these online sales. but its okay because i'm broke as fuck. hopefully ill make some money for christmas sales! working at Hollister Co. from 11pm tonight ill 8am, then back again from 6pm to 1am
alaskanzx5 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 i just got off work and in 9 hrs i go back to work for another 6-8hrs. o well, ill be getting roughly 10hrs o/t on my next check from it. with over time being 18 an hour i wont be one to complain about it. will finaly be able to get my external regulator for my alt so that singer can send it back to me. maybe even have enough left to get my wires for the tweets and mids. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
dog24fret Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 You have a desk job Lt.Smoke or are you field? Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.