End of the world 2012 - not looking forward to it

oh no here we go again....

people really believe this stuff? then again, religious people believe a lot of things that don't make sense. SMH

This has nothing to do with religion well atleast in mine I've never heard about

Doesn't have to do with the Aztecs egyption and Chinese calendar???

oh no here we go again....

people really believe this stuff? then again, religious people believe a lot of things that don't make sense. SMH

This has nothing to do with religion well atleast in mine I've never heard about

Doesn't have to do with the Aztecs egyption and Chinese calendar???

Mayan calendar*

Mayan calendar didn't account for leap year, end of the world was 7 months ago.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i am well armed for that day..

x2 I got guns and ammo up the ass

For real... don't that hurt I'm just sayin

he only lives once so he tried it

177662_434038236656040_894056304_o.jpg

That's not a good place to keep rhem

Then when you need them yoy would have to say hold on let me take a crap first lol

i dont think you would say hold on let me take a crap seeing as to how when you need them you mostly likely will already have the shit scared out of you.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

177662_434038236656040_894056304_o.jpg

That's not a good place to keep rhem

Then when you need them yoy would have to say hold on let me take a crap first lol

i dont think you would say hold on let me take a crap seeing as to how when you need them you mostly likely will already have the shit scared out of you.

Lol that made me laugh

Do you how many "ends of the world" there have been?

El Oh fvcking El

In 6 months there will be a new end of the world because of some miscalculation or new script from Leo da Vinci or Hugh Hefner...you name it.

'09 Sierra Ext Cab - under construction

(1) RF T2500-1 -running- (4) RF T1 12's

(1) RF T1000-4 -running- (2) RF T1652-S

Stock alt / battery -plus- (1) DC Power 230a & (2) Kinetik 1800

Buncha OFC Knu

Buncha Second Skin

Kenwood DDX814 - Alpine Imprint - RF 360.3

The Mayan calendar and any other calendar that ends this year is technically correct. It is the end of something but not the end of the world. We all know they were into astrology and space. And however they knew about that stuff is beyond me. But anyways it's the end of an astrological time period. I think they are every 5000 years or something. I can't remember. We are in the Aquarius time calendar and December 22 will be the end of that and the beginning of the next sign. That's all that means

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived