R.I.P David DeRoncey "Enigma on forums/youtube", a great teammate, and even greater friend...

I found out two days later that he died, this got to me, hit me in the heart, although I did not know the man, but if a man is good i recognize it. Dont know why but i feel like i know David, i think this bass can connect people, its like magic... Rest in peace buddy, im sure you are gonna miss you family, friends, your girl and i'm sure you're gonna miss me..

One night I was thinking about David, so young :( I made this "video", because i think that every small thing we do to remember him will always follow us and remember us that he was a great guy.

I still haven't stopped thinking about him and his family since I heard the news. I didn't even know him, but it feels like it's affecting me way more than even the deaths of some of my own relatives. I guess it's because of the way he went.

Found another article. I don't think it was already posted, but I just found it (venture into the comments if you dare, since a large chunk is negative in some form or fashion)

http://www.dailymail...-plea-help.html

Edit: I may not have an aftermarket sound system yet, but I've been playing my stock premium speaker setup full tilt as much as possible in tribute (responsibly of course :))

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

LOL @ the ppl talking shit about her saying to "disturb the peace" during his funeral procession and the ones saying her story sounds suspicious because she asked friends on FB to call her if they heard anything from David. Ppl are so fucking ridiculous with their judgments it is disgusting.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

exactly. look at the guy meade just dealt iwth from the lexus forum. he wasnt so bad when he was outted

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I actually just found out about what happened to OUR fellow fallen BASSHEAD! My prayers go out to his wife,family, and close friends that knew him personally.. It's a sad thing to experience situations like this.. I know personally.. I just want to say that my heart goes out to the DeRoncey family.... GOD IS GOOD.. ALL THE TIME & ALL THE TIME.. GOD IS GOOD!!

Archived