R.I.P David DeRoncey "Enigma on forums/youtube", a great teammate, and even greater friend...

This really sucks, I just lost a close friend of mine and I feel you guys at Skar Audio's pain. I just hope it wasn't related to him playing his music, people these days just dont care and do anything. My heart and prayers go out to his family.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

i have been around automotive forums (not this one exactly) for about 14 years now. it never gets easy hearing a solid member and quality person dies or has a life changing event happen to them. an it really make me feel good that even though we are all different races, religions, even down to different brand prefferences of equipment that sometimes makes us trash take or not like someone it can all be put aside when we realize the impact that that one person held in the community. i only recognizes his name when someone posted on facebook but instantly knew who he was by the picture of his ride. senseless acts like this effect so many. its one thing to be 70+ and die of natural causes but going like this is .......... speachless. i'm honestly sickened by this.

God speed David.

NEUMAN

David DeRoncey and I, became friends, only a few short months ago. Turns out, we lived only 2 miles from each other.

David was a cool guy; a true BASSHEAD! I am glad I had the opportunity, to work with David on his latest build. It is such a damn shame, how these things turn out, especially to a guy like David. RIP David, you will be missed.

Archived