RIP David D of Team Skar Audio - **Funeral Donation Fund Info**

Hey guys,

I am writing this post as I painfully inform everyone that David D, as many of you know him, from Team Skar was murdered last night in Birmingham, Alabama. David was with us since nearly the beginning of Skar Audio and we are extremely saddened to hear this news. A loyal team member, friend, and stand up guy - the world has lost a great person today.

I cannot disclose full details of the murder at this time, but at the bottom of this thread is a link to a news article with a few more details. I have been in talks with his wife as of early this morning offering our support from Florida, and she is going to keep me posted with information as it comes in so that we can keep those of you who knew him informed.

After speaking with her, it is evident David does not have life insurance. This tragic unexpected event is going to leave his wife in a tight situation financially and she wants to make sure he gets the proper funeral service, as do all of us here @ Skar Audio. I have assured her that the Skar Audio family as well as the car audio community in general will offer her all the support we can in getting through these hard times!

On behalf of her, I have set up a donation fund of which all proceeds will directly be sent to her to take care of funeral costs. Skar Audio will also be making a donation on behalf of his loyal contribution's to us. We hope everyone can come together and offer any spare change / dollars you have to help with his funeral costs.

Donation PayPal address - [email protected]

Please send all donation's as a gift to that email address and leave a note pertaining to "David's Funeral Donation" if you could so we can more easily keep track. Again, any and all help will be greatly appreciated by her.

RIP David D.

-Kevin

Owner, Skar Audio

David2.jpg

David1.jpg

al.com: Birmingham : Birmingham police investigating homicide in vehicle on Interstate 65

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

I am very sorry to hear.. I did not know him at all but I know how it hurts too lose a good person far too early into their life. My prayers go out to friends and family, again I'm very sorry to hear about this.

I just had a baby and don't have a vehicle currently but if I can scrape up extra cash at anytime I'll be sure to send her way even if its not much I hope it will help..

Edited by Dan2427

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Prayers go out to the family and friends

2012 Silverado ext cab

Kenwood DDX470

XS D3400 (starter)

XS D375 (under passenger seat)

XS d3100

Mechman 240

Big three

SMD VM-1

All SHCA wire

80 sq feet of Damplifier

6.5 Crescendo CZ's (front doors) (needed)

5..25 Crescendo CZ's (back door) (needed)

Crescendo 125.4 (needed)

Sundown Zv4 12

Skar 4500 (2ohm)

Such a sad loss..sending some now

2007 Ford Ranger

(ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES)

K&N Performance Air Intake

Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier

2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed)

4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8"

2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks

2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries

JL AUDIO Interconnects

2/0 Gauge Big 3

ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals

ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers

Factory Alternator

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased)

2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD
1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x
Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components
Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9
2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed)
Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player
Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System
Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver
Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator
3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries
1 - Optima D34/78 Battery