Florida teen shot to death by man after dispute over loud music, police say

The fact of the matter is "A GUN" should have NEVER been introduced in this situation... No one's life was in danger over anything that happened... Yes people may have been pissed off over loud music being played etc but there was nothing during this situation that instituted someone's life being in danger so this was just a BAD scenario all the way around

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Well lots of things whent wrong here

1) kids should be blasting their music at a gas station I think it's fucking anoying

2) they should have just said sorry turn it down

3)the guy shouldn't have said anything either isn't it legal in Florida to have loud stereos?

4)never pull out your gun unless your life depends on it

5) flees the scene if he felt "threaten he should have called police immediately after he used force

6) should have done warning shots at worst i doubt the kids would have kept going

I'm a basshead and like gun I also carry incase some one would try to rob me but never act like an idiot this guy shouldn't get sentenced to deAth should get life in prison. A death sentence only hurts family members not him so make him suffer in prison see how much a man he really is with out a gun

I really kinda feel like slapping you for saying he should have fired warning shots... that has to be one of the dumbest things I have heard.... I dont agree with how the whole situation went down and it sucks someone had to die over something so small though

Agreed. I think he needs to put his gun(s) away and take a couple classes before carrying again.

I hope that when he gets sentenced he never sees the light of day again as a free man so him carrying a gun will be null and void

I was referring to EdgarG, not the guy in the shooting. Also, has anyone seen anything about whether the guy was legally carrying or did he just happen to have a gun with him?

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

They say it's not another Trayvon case but you better believe your fucking ass it is. Another unarmed teen getting shot because someone "thought" they seen a weapon, yet no weapons were found in the vehicle. I hope we don't start speculating because NONE of us know any facts in the case. I would wait to see what facts actually come out before saying anything. I'm sure he was given a breathalyzer test when he was jailed and that will confirm if he was indeed drunk or not.

This is a sad and crazy world we are living in these days and you could loose your life in a matter of minutes. We should all cherish the time we have here because as you have seen in the last few days you never know when your time will actually come.

After all the facts are gathered and we have more details on what happened vs. what we think happened, and in fact he did fire on these kids without reason, I hope they burn his motherfucking ass.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

u guys are missing a big part of this!!

the shooter was on his way to a hotel from his son's wedding

u know what that means right?

he was hammered drunk

Maybe so or maybe not. Still doesnt excuse committing murder. Also if he was drunk that in itself is a felony. I uave a feeling this guy is gonna go down hard

no kidding.

tbh who knows whats gonna happen

the victim could of threatened he was gonna shoot/stab the guy

and the shooter took it serious

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

This is not a case of stand your ground. From what I gathered he initiated the interaction. Stand your ground is out the window. This guy does not walk. He instigated. He fired at least 8-9 rounds that hit the vehicle. Depending on the gun thats either a mag dump or close and thats just what hit the truck.

for those of you who dont like the stand your ground law would you rather become a victim? It doesnt need to go away. It needs to be looked at case by case. I dont think stand your ground will even come into play here.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

u guys are missing a big part of this!!

the shooter was on his way to a hotel from his son's wedding

u know what that means right?

he was hammered drunk

Maybe so or maybe not. Still doesnt excuse committing murder. Also if he was drunk that in itself is a felony. I uave a feeling this guy is gonna go down hard

no kidding.

tbh who knows whats gonna happen

the victim could of threatened he was gonna shoot/stab the guy

and the shooter took it serious

but heres the kicker. he would have been standing his groudn because the guy confronted him. see how that works.

im gonna throw this up on my gun forum and see what people say. Im willing to bet that most are against the shooter. Thing is its people like this that do shit like this that make it difficult for those of us who own guns. I carry all the time if im legally able to. I am actually far less inclined to engage in anything that could cause an issue if im carrying. I tend to mind my own business more and avoid situations that could lead to an altercation. its about being a responsible gun owner. As one I hope this guy fries. Im also thinking hes not a legal carrying individual. If so thats one of the things that hits the news becuase the mainstream media is very anti gun.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

None of this type of shit would happen if people didn't get butthurt over any little thing that annoys them and the world wasn't full of retards. You should have to take an IQ test to prove cognitive thinking before being able to carry, but then again many police forces would not just diminish, they would disappear.

Archived