Man shot by clerk, community outraged.

Only cowards carry guns and shoots unarmed people, He knew what he was going to do before he opened the door

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

I think the fact of the matter is that the clerk should NOT have gone outside or opened the door if it was secured.. He should have contacted the police... Now on the other hand if they had broke the door down to come IN the place I would agree with doing what was necessary...

I think the clerk will possibly be held liable and could face jail time since he pretty much initiated contact with the group which forced his hand in shooting so in a way that would establish some form of Intent to cause harm or do damage... Guess it depends on what happens in the trial

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Only cowards carry guns and shoots unarmed people, He knew what he was going to do before he opened the door

People who carry guns are NOT cowards... Was it wrong of him to confront and shoot the kid... I think in this situation yes it was but JUST because someone carries a gun doesnt make them a coward... I carry a weapon as do many people here so you should choose wording more carefully :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I guess people that dont live in houston do not know how long it take for HPD to respond. Had a buddy that worked at a gas station, got robbed, 22 minutes until HPD got there. He shouldnt have opened the door but he did what was right in the situation. The thing that drives me nuts, is he didnt shoot him because he was black, he shot him because he got sucker punched.

2005 Chevy Colorado

Pioneer avic-x930bt

Alpine pdx-m12

Alpine pdx-f4

Focal is 165

Focal ic 165

Sundown SA 15 D4

Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire

Kicker 12 awg speaker wire

XS Power D2400

DC Power 270 H/O Alt

I guess people that dont live in houston do not know how long it take for HPD to respond. Had a buddy that worked at a gas station, got robbed, 22 minutes until HPD got there. He shouldnt have opened the door but he did what was right in the situation. The thing that drives me nuts, is he didnt shoot him because he was black, he shot him because he got sucker punched.

This and this.

When you need help right now, the cops are just minutes away...

Love how the dad and the "community" raises up over something like this. It's not a racial thing. Your son resorted to violence and it backfired.

I'm not condoning the clerks actions. His legal troubles are just beginning. There may have been a "disparity of force", but that would have been moot if he didn't open the door.

'09 Sierra Ext Cab - under construction

(1) RF T2500-1 -running- (4) RF T1 12's

(1) RF T1000-4 -running- (2) RF T1652-S

Stock alt / battery -plus- (1) DC Power 230a & (2) Kinetik 1800

Buncha OFC Knu

Buncha Second Skin

Kenwood DDX814 - Alpine Imprint - RF 360.3

From a common sense standpoint, the clerk shouldn't of opened the door. He should of called the cops if the man wouldn't leave the property.

But from a legal standpoint, once that man sucker punched the clerk, he has every right to defend himself.

:nothingtoadd:

^ ...Aaaaaand that's why you don't aim guns at people, keep your gun on safety, and keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to shoot.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived