Man shot by clerk, community outraged.

Jesus christ. People are so goddamn stupid. They're acting like the guy was just strolling along the street and some gas station clerk came up and shot him in the back. Innocent my ass. Could the situation have been handled better? Probably, but on both ends, not just the clerk.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

I've seen cops shoot people over less. The little dumbass attacked him plain and simple. I'd have shot his ass too. Bravo to the clerk.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Clerk shouldn't have opened the door.

But that being said, most likely it was three on one. So shooting the main aggressor was the best way to avoid further confrontation. Further more, the clerk will most likely be found not guilty if he goes the PTSD route.

I agree that the clerk shouldn't have opened the door. But he did to try and let them know he wasn't scared. and also that clerk was also shot in the leg by crooks last year and cause of that he got his CHL.

The funny part in it is the dad says his son was innocent, and if that's the case why was he causing a ruckus and then sucker punched the clerk.

But maybe he should have raise his kid better and he should have been at home and not thugging it up at 3 am.

I feel that both parties were in the wrong and it got out of hand.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Well I have concealed carry license and to be in the right the other party would have to have equal or great deadly force as what u are carriering

So that clerk is in the wrong and should be arrested

2012 Chevy Cruze

2- DC audio level 2 10"s

1- DC audio 1.2K

1- Xstatic 2000 battery

my concern is that gas is only $3.08 in Texas..... am I the only one that noticed that?... The clerk should not have opened the door. However, when he did, he was confronted by a man, with two armed associates. When he was assulted, he feared for his life. He was faced with equal or greater force, and he was just in his actions. However here in Wisconsin, you are not allowed by law to protect yourself or restrain your aggresor if you are assulted. Thats what I was told at my trail, by the judge. I was convicted for defending myself. but it was flipped, that I was the aggresor, just like the clerk.... Did you see how the clerk initiated contact, buy jamming his face into the dudes fist?

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Well I have concealed carry license and to be in the right the other party would have to have equal or great deadly force as what u are carriering

fear of bodily injury is all it takes. multiple attackers against one individual is enough to warrant deadly force. Especially in texas. I would have never opened the door. You're out there Im in here. you just hold on the police will be here in a few. Meanwhile you break through that door Im smoking all of you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

guess I'll repost since you didn't read anyone's replies or listen to the video carefully.

Only cowards carry guns and shoots unarmed people, He knew what he was going to do before he opened the door

"...also fearful of Calloway's two companions who were also armed..."

i can't believe this happened on MLK blvd. Every MLK blvd in every city i have ever been to has been such a nice, peaceful street. LOL

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived