Jump to content

Ground Zero 6 15" 40kw BMW X5 Nautiluz Creation


Recommended Posts

Posted

crazy shit you got going on there!

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Here are the 2 and 4 channel amps.

As usual they must be inspected.. :)

ch8escla88zvfdu8eoqp.jpg

This is the two amps wich will be placed under the hood this time.

x85c62qhi3gjt0uiumib.jpg

To bad that there aint space for all of them.

2uggoc2pd86gv2vz0lvr.jpg

Fuses for 2 and 4 channel amps.

qem0nmch7s8oqrozwfbg.jpg

Started on the port

lsbu76zqwd4509y87hv7.jpg

Not so mutch picture of the mounting work, it got a little hectic with the glue

qebitdf61ms1szq7ffxf.jpg

Bolts that are joining the top plate

2ektwqrj97yqg6cvfqpx.jpg

Testing the port

ldef8ufnp9ss2g8ebnl9.jpg

wfkehz2zpg83tmaibrxr.jpg

lcpqll7vuxt7x7c60wl8.jpg

My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no

Skjermbilde%202015-11-23%20kl.%2022.39.3

Posted

Festool makes some of the most amazing sanders I've ever worked with.

I have the 80mm and 150mm Festool sander those are great!

I sent mechman an email 2 weeks ago, is it possible that they have missed it or do they need some time to respond? anyone knows?

This car must be finished before easter... Big happening here in sweden then :)

My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no

Skjermbilde%202015-11-23%20kl.%2022.39.3

Posted

Give them a call. Looking GREAT. mind if I ask how much all that plexiglass ran you? I'm gonna guesstimate 2 grand.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

OOOOOOOOOOOH LAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWDY.

Sorry, my southern is showing.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11601 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...