Sonic Electronix

Alpine Type R power handling

im sure if it was clamped right now it wouldnt put out 4100 watts quiet sure of it, but back then on technology that was availible back then, thats what it measured

So you're saying that it clamped 4100 watts bam in 2000, but it won't clamp 4100 watts today because technology has advanced?

Maybe because the technology back then wasn't correct?

LOL

Ohms law changed since then.

OP you realize you are talking to ppl that have been in car audio for a long time and know a lot more then your dad and that guy from the audio shop. If that amp does 4100w then my audioque 1200d should do 10k. That amp has no guts what so ever...if it does what you say it does then post a video of it.

Dont you guys forget that if its on the internets its gotta be true. You cant put anything on the internets thats not true.

Pioneer AVH-P9400BH head unit

Galaxy Tab as library for Bumps

1Tb hard drive for more music (only about 200Gb)

Rockford T400.4 for mids and highs

2 Crossfire 1700d strapped for subs

2 Sundown Zv3 15 inch subs

Power T1652s components in front and rear doors.

Punch tweets in the A pillars

Big 3 upgrade in 1/0

Future Plans

Kick pods for some more T1652S components

Maybe some SA8v2's in a custom console once i get around to building it.

Hi guys, i have two new alpine type r 12's 4+4 ohm 5th gen 1000 rms 3000 peak got for $165 each brand spankin new off amazon with free shipping and was wondering if the hifonics brutus 2400.d is enough to power both of them. I made a box this weekend and its pretty good, just waiting for the carpet to come in thursday. Thanks!

Archived