Sonic Electronix

just ticketed for "unnesscary noise"

Ok so i was driving home today from school and i was bumpin not even full tilit with the front windows open driving through some farm área with no houses and a cop just apperaed 50ft infront of me going the opposite way so i turned the music off and soon as he went bu he u-turned and pulled me over and Have me a ticket for "unnesscary noise" any ideas how to Get his ticket dropped at town court, like anything to say?

I was in a open área so i wasnt bothering anyone

Any help would be great.

pay it and learn a lesson.

So whats the point of bass if I cant use it un the middle of no where, no lesson. The guy ends up to be My neighbor which hates me cause I got prjvate property j ride on....

i guess its about the same point as why do i have a gun if i cant go around and shoot it at whoever i want.....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

We're not being mean, just honest. 99% of judges will look at you as a nuisance. One who drives by with the music up and disturbs anyone. So only way to fight it? Is it give in. Like literally. If you go to court, it'll just waste everyone's time and cost you more.

With bass, you have to do it responsibly such as at comps and stuff. If it's just daily driving, gotta keep it down low. Don't see many people doing 150+ db going down streets. Alright, so you weren't in town or whatnot, middle of farm land, but still. You knew you could get a ticket for it at any time. Be lucky... I can't even use bass for the next... 3-8 weeks maybe. However long til my car is fixed.

Sheena = pedobear

Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to the law so maybe you should educate yourself on the exact verbiage of the specific law you were cited for so that you know if you actually did or didn't break it. This is public information so research it on the 'net and you will know for sure.

FWIW, bass is considered "unnecessary noise" by everyone else except car audio enthusiasts . . . I mean think about it . . .

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Well the cops still a Dick, he knows me and My car...harrasment

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Archived