Jump to content

Crazy things we see/hear at work


Recommended Posts

Posted

the shit i see and deal with at work 99 percent of you wouldnt even understand.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Point taken there N8... I work in several different places so it always changes as to what I am subjected to

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

I have heard some crazy/dumb stuff at places I have worked but these two questions I was asked are beyond dumb. Both questions were asked in the same place by two different people at different times. This was when I worked for Panera Bread One lady asks me if we accept cash, you have no idea how hard it was to keep a straight face on that one. Another time a guy asks if we sell bread. In case you haven't been to a Panera, there's always bread on display.

Posted

I've seen two homeless people having "relations" across the street, hypodermic needles by the main door, and of course the standard shit on the windows.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

I have heard some crazy/dumb stuff at places I have worked but these two questions I was asked are beyond dumb. Both questions were asked in the same place by two different people at different times. This was when I worked for Panera Bread One lady asks me if we accept cash, you have no idea how hard it was to keep a straight face on that one. Another time a guy asks if we sell bread. In case you haven't been to a Panera, there's always bread on display.

How bout the fact that the store name is panera bread lmao

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

When i worked at Stater Bros...people were ridiculous... Now im in a office..no customer contact = no annoying people going full retard and being morons.

At staters I was called stupid dumbfuck asshole ..several colorful terms TO MY FACE by some nasty bitch with a weave falling out using her EBT(free money card) to buy useless candy and bullshit....all on money I(we) gave her through OUR taxes...this unemployed ghetto trash thought it was ok to yell and say this crap to me because I told her she couldn't buy her CRYSTAL HEAD vodka on her ebt food. After her yelling and swearing at me i told her to get the F outta the store. I was scared I would get written up but I wasn't gonna let here treat me like shit becasue I'm an employee. Lucky for me we had a awesome manager and he came out to BACK ME UP...told her to go and shop at another store from now on.

Staters ftw.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

I've seen 2 men fall off a 3 story mezzanine due to the floors only being tacked down, a guy had his calve nearly ripped off by a forklift, and a guy cut the back of his finger so deep it sliced the tendon, causing his finger to never be straight again. I've watched an idiot coworker flash firmware for a live system taking down half of a fulfillment center. I've heard sales profits for certain retailers, watch totes full of product zoom past at 200 fpm carrying both pregnancy books and tools together, or better yet, sex toys and baby clothes.

Greatest of all is the stories of dumb thieves, people trying to steal pocket pussies from distro centers, or guards finding used condoms, sex toys, and pornographic magazines inside the public bathrooms for that same distro center.

Posted

Staters a grocery store I take it?

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 315 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...