not everyone likes the dd-1? some rude comments

quote... Something I want to add to this, is that the amp that Steve has ordered, if it was a NEW 1500, had to be the 1500Dv3 which we have never seen a problem with. The amps in question that I remember having the problems were:

SAZ-1500Dv1

SAZ-2000D

AB VFL 150.1 (silver)

DD M3

I don't remember what the others were, maybe an older 20.1 or RD D9 was possible too.

I want SMD to hook that DD-1 up to the SAZ-1500Dv3 properly, and put up his video. Don't care if he mentions my name or not. I ALSO want him to look at the situation carefully and see what all "could go wrong" while a customer is hooking that thing up and make sure they take measures or at least provide instructions on mistakes that a customer could make when hooking it up.

After all, in the end, WE (dB-r) have to deal with it too, not just SMD (Corp).

from a thread here:

yes the first one with the scratch had the protection rebuilt. I was told from him that a lot of the 3500 has this issue because there were not enough silicone on the transistors part of the board :unknw: chris from db-r will better explain it than i could.

Edited by MrSkippyJ

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Gotta love how they keep on saying its the DD-1 that made the amps malfunction when none of them give technical information on how the DD-1 made it malfunction or what it malfunctioned, they just keep putting blame on it. Dumbass know-it-alls

True

But he's going to say something like

"I don't need to proof anybody nothing I got credentials, he should proof me wrong"

When in reality he's the only one that needs to he's the one calling Tony and juan out (I said Tony and Juan since they created it)

Edited by Noelito

does db-r have an account on here? I want to PM him the thread where the silicone info I copy and pasted came from. I don't want to link the actual thread.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69