BobbyG2 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 Speaking of green, that might help too.... *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 6, 2012 Author Report Posted December 6, 2012 I bet you replaced the sheep with boobies, that'll keep me awake all evening aswell Yeah right I wish. Lol No time for boobies when your trying to become an engineer there is always time. Im no doctor but i wonder.... how is your diet? I would cut all caffeine and reduce calories if you eat alot do you exercise? gotta get all worked up at least once a day the feeling after playing a sports game or knockin boots (not walking alot at work) What about your bed? Is that summabish comfortable? do you have an alarm that wakes you up? or do you wake up when your body is ready? Sleeping in will throw me off I dont ever have any caffeine. I dont eat out but with that I don't eat well. I try to exercise but again lacking in time. Bed is the one that is provided by my appt complex. Its pretty much shit also always with an alarm at least 2 hours before i need to be up so i can get up eat breakfast, clean a little get my stuff around and be able to watch a little sports center
Red-navi-916 Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 Be a truck driver came work for me you can make me a lot of money.. i mean you. Lol BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
831Arevalo Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 Boil up some lettuce, and make a tea of it drink it before yo go to bed I tried It it works.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 6, 2012 Author Report Posted December 6, 2012 Well got a bottle of 5mg melitonin. We'll see how it goes tonight
finkster Posted December 7, 2012 Report Posted December 7, 2012 I take Melatonin, it's an herb that promotes sleep. Melatonin is something your body produces, but some of us slow the production of it. In my case, I'm just a shift worker with fucked up hours, hence awake right now lol. Only thing with Melatonin; it will give you some interesting dreams when you first start to take it. I mean VERY interesting. This makes me wanna buy some just for the dreams. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 7, 2012 Author Report Posted December 7, 2012 I tried the melitonin last night and it knocked me the hell out. I woke up drooling... so i will call it a success, much needed too. The only thing I didnt like is that it took me so long to get up. Like my body still wanted to sleep
sayhuh? Posted December 7, 2012 Report Posted December 7, 2012 Haha yea man. Once you get in the sun and moving about, it's better. Sun lowers your melatonin levels. Plus, much needed, your body was like Fuck Yea!! Good deal man. I take vitamin d3 when I wake up, but I work shift work in a building with no windows, so my sun exposure is next to none lol. D3 supplements it. Blown
Truconcept Posted December 7, 2012 Report Posted December 7, 2012 u could find a good hypnosis **actin bad like a kid at six flags**
C-Fizzy Posted December 7, 2012 Report Posted December 7, 2012 Does no one smoke weed anymore?lol It's like duct tape, it fixes everything. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.