We have this stuff called SleepyTime tea that my wife buys at the grocery store. Usually works more me. If it doesnt work I just go snap one off.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Melatonin has worked very well for me. Also, if you're 20, you can go to the doctor by yourself, you don't need your parents permission. Also, if you're in college, your campus should have a student health center with free/cheap medical services.

Somewhat related: My favorite game when suffering from insomnia is "take three xanax and try to rub one out before you fall asleep." Though, it could make for an awkward morning if you pass out in your desk chair in the middle of the game, and your mom walks into your room in the morning...

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Personally I've suffered from insomnia, legitimately, for 4 years now.

And even my doctor told me, a bowl before bed and you'll sleep like you're dead.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Norco, xanax washed down by some Jack. Then try to rub one out befor you pass out

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Norco, xanax washed down by some Jack. Then try to rub one out befor you pass out

People do this when they have a problem? Hell that's a Wednesday night for me.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived