Accepted to engineering school!!!

So im currently a senior at one of the top public schools in the nation, located in Tennessee.

I've sent out a few applications and been accepted to two so far.

one which is a my top pick (based on reasonable factors, not highest favoring, which would have been Georgia Tech or MIT)

University of Tennessee, Knoxville is the college in which engineering program i will be attending in the Fall semester of 2013.

Twelve years ago, i still remember the first time i switched the TV off of the cartoons and fell into the world of the Discovery Channel.

So many of my cousins had been engineers, and my parents always joked about me following in my footsteps,

and here i am today, challenging myself, pushing my limits in my math and science courses and to receive a letter of acceptance into an engineering school with a CAREER guaranteed during the junior year of the eduction program, i couldn't be any more exhilarated!!

*side note: Another reason in why i chose this broader college, rather than a technical school was because I have a interest in a minor degree in business. So maybe one of these days you might see me monopolizing the High Output Alternator industry aha!

Great job man. Sophomore at Purdue University studying Electrical Engineering here. Definitely different and fun to be challenged and doing things that you actually find interesting.lol. It is alot of work. You won't always have the time you want to "enjoy" the college experience but you will make it work. And the education you get is second to none.

1999 Ford ExplorerTeam Sundown Audio4th 2012 Db Drag WF Street Stock 150.8dbYoutube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/user/BoomyurblownOperation 156 No wall Build Log!http://www.stevemead...x/#entry2196123

congrats dude!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Oh, i can already see myself up till 7am studying.

my sister is at the current school, UTK, and many of the engineers there claim it's a harder major than any pre-med courses.

i've always loved math and sciences so even though i may get my mind fucked,

it'll end up being a hobby i get paid for haha.

and Electrical engineering here too!

Congrats man!

Great job man. Sophomore at Purdue University studying Electrical Engineering here. Definitely different and fun to be challenged and doing things that you actually find interesting.lol. It is alot of work. You won't always have the time you want to "enjoy" the college experience but you will make it work. And the education you get is second to none.

I almost went to Purdue...but 48k a year for out of state tuition is rough. I'm at UT Dallas on scholarship studying Electrical Engineering now

Edit: spelled congrats wrong

Dude welcome to engineering. I'm a junior in electrical at Pitt...shit is HARD, but it's what I love.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Congrats man! I'm hoping to get into Engineering school as well. Not 100% on which specific engineering field I want to go into, but I was thinking Aviation. :)

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived