Accepted to engineering school!!!

congrats man. i wanted to do engineering but didnt get accepted at Texas A&M for it but i did get into architecture. but i still have many friends in engineering and they love it but like you said they are always up late late nights.

99 Gmc sierra extended cab

front speakers: DB drive 6.5

back speakers: DB drive 6.5

amp: none right not

subs: none right now

Future

waiting to get my 2 skar vvw 8s installed

Nice, a buddy of mine just started engineering major at Irvine after doing Pre-req classes I guess at a community college for about 4 years I think

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Just out of curiosity, why not go juco for a couple years and then go to a bigger school? Thats definitely what I should've done and regret not doing it. Saves you money AND the classes are easier for the most part.

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

Dude welcome to engineering. I'm a junior in electrical at Pitt...shit is HARD, but it's what I love.

oh yeah, my sister says the engineer students complain it's worse than pre-med. i know what i'm in for and i've accepted the fact of sacrificing 4 years of brutality so i can have the lifestyle i want.

going to be rolling in a nice ass benz one day;) especially if i get that minor or do a double major for in business. who knows.

get excited man! thats awesome. just started the electrical engineering program up here at the university of maine. best of luck with all your schooling man!

lol get excited? dude you should have seen me when i opened the letter, i was bouncing off the walls!!

and thanks guys! i feel like its just coast mode from now until the end of this years haha, except for calc and physics -.-

Archived