cmw5e Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 I know your trying to help me, my dad said you could do it and he showed me and i believe most of what he says. And you would do the same if your dad said something like that to. Im glad for help cause im getting rid of this system and i need support on which speaker i could use or even amp. Not to make a i told you so form. Im 17 i know alot for 4 years i been doing this and if you hate then dont comment on it. you may think you know a lot, but obviously the information you have obtained is completely wrong. if this is real just do a little reading and dont try to be ignorant. no one is tryin to be a dick here, just tryin to help out
Noel989 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 Well guys, I wired my RF T2500bdcp to -17 ohms....... Kinda pointless. It does the same output at 2 ohms... Really? Dude it's a secret that Rockford has if you wire to negative ohms you'll get twice the loudness so he must've had like 30000 watts coming from that amp Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
zack_e89 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 Well guys, I wired my RF T2500bdcp to -17 ohms....... Kinda pointless. It does the same output at 2 ohms... Really? Dude it's a secret that Rockford has if you wire to negative ohms you'll get twice the loudness so he must've had like 30000 watts coming from that amp Yep, it's a beast amp. My level 5 loves the 30k LOL 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Noel989 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 Well guys, I wired my RF T2500bdcp to -17 ohms....... Kinda pointless. It does the same output at 2 ohms... Really? Dude it's a secret that Rockford has if you wire to negative ohms you'll get twice the loudness so he must've had like 30000 watts coming from that amp Yep, it's a beast amp. My level -5 loves the 30k LOL On a 1 farad cap Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
nodaddonttouchmethere Posted December 12, 2012 Author Report Posted December 12, 2012 A ball of spaghetti wire lol That wire is to my doors and high's. and i built the box. Hahah i have 1.1 gauge power wire runing to my subs and have 4 gauge to my batt and 4 gauge running to my batt. My bad for haveing lose wire under my amp should i tidy it up for you and make you happy. Its funny how i have all these people complaining about -2 ohm if its real or not. Yes i was trolling about that so chill and quit complaining. Cause no one cares. I <3 n8ball2013. I should have just shut up when he gave me the chance. Instead Im proving just how uneducated I am.
n8ball2013 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 you are already on my list. id probably tread lightly. thats an obcon box buddy nice try THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
deathcards Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 What The Fuck Are You Smoking btw damn it share lol jking skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
nodaddonttouchmethere Posted December 12, 2012 Author Report Posted December 12, 2012 Kid what kind of box is it. Its a probox texas made, i worked there over this summer and made a custom box for my truck. c: I <3 n8ball2013. I should have just shut up when he gave me the chance. Instead Im proving just how uneducated I am.
nodaddonttouchmethere Posted December 12, 2012 Author Report Posted December 12, 2012 Kid what kind of box is it. Its a probox texas made, i worked there over this summer and made a custom box for my truck. c: I <3 n8ball2013. I should have just shut up when he gave me the chance. Instead Im proving just how uneducated I am.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.