Entirety of Florida free to play music as loud as you want.

and im sure they will still be writing tickets at sbn for " disturbing the peace" or other bs excuses.

im just gonna take my tickets then fight it in court i wont say anything when it happens cause they will just write you a ticket for something else.

i think they will give tickets to the ones that are acting dumb like always.

i got a ticket for just bumping driving down the road two years ago at sbn.

people where getting ticketed last year that where INSIDE the event. and i heard that people actually got arrested and there cars impounded just for breaking city ordinance.

well that wont happen now lol i bet they give you tickets for tints like always -__-

i can get around that too lol

if you have a permanent structure that blocks you from viewing out the windows ( a wall ) you can have them tinted whatever .

thats why limos are tinted out in the back because the driver cant see out of the windows.

daytona police can be dicks, two years ago 8 of my friends got arrested at my hotel room because someone had a bowl and no one fessed up to it they took everyone to jail. ( luckily i had went to the liqour store and had also stopped to give some demos and got lost )

one of my friends was in there for over a damn month.

2 fi btl 18s on 2 crescendo 3500s walled in a 2dr 2000 alero build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141663-2-walled-btls-18-on-7k-in-a-2000-2dr-alero/

and im sure they will still be writing tickets at sbn for " disturbing the peace" or other bs excuses.

im just gonna take my tickets then fight it in court i wont say anything when it happens cause they will just write you a ticket for something else.

people where getting ticketed last year that where INSIDE the event. and i heard that people actually got arrested and there cars impounded just for breaking city ordinance.

well that wont happen now lol i bet they give you tickets for tints like always -__-

if you have a permanent structure that blocks you from viewing out the windows ( a wall ) you can have them tinted whatever .

thats why limos are tinted out in the back because the driver cant see out of the windows.

daytona police can be dicks, two years ago 8 of my friends got arrested at my hotel room because someone had a bowl and no one fessed up to it they took everyone to jail. ( luckily i had went to the liqour store and had also stopped to give some demos and got lost )

yea i can get around that to lol and WTF that is crazy i never thought of Daytona like that. i thought south beach is worst (i live in south beach) hahah.

one day i got stopped because i was jamming but the cop was a dick he gave me 3 tickets 2 for each side driver window and 1 for my tinted taillights -__- and no ticket for being loud

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

When I went down to Daytona a few years ago the cops where actually some of the nicest ones I've met from any state. I think they know how much revenue that event brings in, but at the same time, if I was a local I'd be annoyed hearing 150+DB after 10pm. I have kids too and know how annoying it is. My son is actually pretty considerate when he's rolling around, a lot more than I am :)

california > florida. That wouldn't happen here :D Hell you could go to jail for your system before you go to jail for some bud :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

last year the problems at sbn wasn't the bass, it was the puerto rican crew that gets bigger every year bringing those civics and accords with absurd amounts of mids and highs, but they told everyone they couldn't demo unless they were inside the building, it stopped a few people but no one got arrested that I know of, atleast the ones pushing high 50's and demoing outside never got arrested, they threatened everyone with citations but they didn't care.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

california > florida. That wouldn't happen here :D Hell you could go to jail for your system before you go to jail for some bud :D

hahaha its california steve ill have a medical card if i was up there lol :P

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

SBN will turn into a huge cruise fest now.

I CANT WAIT!!!

people that do 160db are going to have fun around Daytona this year lol

I CANT WAIT FOR THAT TOO

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

That's sweet!!!

I just hope people don't abuse it

SBN will turn into a huge cruise fest now.

I CANT WAIT!!!

people that do 160db are going to have fun around Daytona this year lol

I CANT WAIT FOR THAT TOO

hahahah

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

This is good info to have. No more turning it down for cops. :) ill still try not to bother people like most of us bass heads, try to get away from people best we can but bass does carry pretty far

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived