Sonic Electronix

Maybe even more if the end of the tape measure is loose.

Isn't it supposed to be loose though?

Do you have a circular saw and a 4ft level or a very straight 2x4?

Just have them cut 1" bigger than what you need. Bring it home, find the square side, and trim off excess.

I've never paid for cuts. I've had them rip down as many as 8 sheets for a project

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ive noticed the US home depots have a "cheap" panel saw ( atleast the ones i go to )

similar to this

PanelSawRip1.jpg

local to me we have saws like this ( not sure if this is a canadian thing??)

COMPACT55KB.jpg

so usually my cuts are very acctuare, unless the guy cutting is high.. ( had one guy cut 2" off of what i told him.. many times lol )

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I've heard they halfass your cuts and are always off by atleast an 1/8th

they are always off by that and usually you can get a couple free then its 50 cents a cut

If their cuts aren't as bad as I've heard they are hell I just might have them cut up my pieces for my next box

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Archived