^^keep it on topic. Arguing won't help the issues. Besides the president might only be reacting to a situation but pushing to ban guns isn't the right way to react. We need a justice system that will push for the maximum penalty instead of a justice attempt saying their record was clean until so we will give you a slap on the hand.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Besides the president might only be reacting to a situation but pushing to ban guns isn't the right way to react.

Yea, that makes sense, but the fact is no one know what the presidents plans are, everything being said is speculation. The likely scenario is policies involving the purchasing of guns would be more stringent, to not allow just any and eveyrone to purchase them

"

US President Barack Obama has asked a team led by Vice President Joe Biden to offer "concrete proposals" to curb gun violence no later than January, following the killing of 26 people at a Connecticut primary school last week.

Addressing a press conference on Wednesday, Obama said he would push legislation "without delay" after he received the recommendations.

He urged the US Congress to hold votes on the bill soon after it is proposed.

Obama said the issue of gun control was complex but that "if there is even one thing that we can do to prevent [shootings such as the Connecticut attack], we have a deep obligation - all of us - to try".

He said meaningful action needed to be taken to curb an "epidemic of gun violence that plagues this nation every single day".

"The fact that this problem is complex can no longer be an excuse for doing nothing," he said.

Biden, a longtime gun-control advocate, will lead a team that will include members of Obama's administration and outside groups.

'Weapons of war'

Obama specifically mentioned that he felt it is currently too easy for people with mental instabilities to purchase assault weapons, which he referred to as "weapons of war". He also said action needs to be taken to close a loophole that allows sales to be made at gun shows without proper background checks"

:)

I will say this. I dont disagree with the gun show loop in the buying process. I think they should do away with that portion because it does make it easier to get weapons with people that should not have them...

I am not downplaying what happened during these massacres because it was tragic. I just dont want this so called AWB to be the downfall of society and what i mean is that if they get away with taking these weapons away then the politicians may get greedy and try to go after other weapons. I just see this as the start of working towards total disarmament of law abiding citizens...

As far as the jabs back and forth between you and I Ram I think we said what needed to be said so :good:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Not fun fact: Did you know, the only theater that had a sign posted as a "Gun Free Zone" was the Cinemark in Aurora that was shot up? There were closer, further, smaller, and larger theaters within a 20 minute drive of the shooter, however, this was the only one with a gun free zone......

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/10/did-colorado-shooter-single-out-cinemark-theater/

Not fun fact: Did you know, the only theater that had a sign posted as a "Gun Free Zone" was the Cinemark in Aurora that was shot up? There were closer, further, smaller, and larger theaters within a 20 minute drive of the shooter, however, this was the only one with a gun free zone......

http://www.foxnews.c...nemark-theater/

Making it the prime target for him because even as sadistic as he was it gave him a feeling of confidence that he wouldnt have any armed opposition

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Gun-free zones are a magnet for those who want to kill many people quickly. Even the most ardent gun control advocate would never put “Gun-Free Zone” signs on their home. Let’s stop finally putting them elsewhere

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/10/did-colorado-shooter-single-out-cinemark-theater/#ixzz2FbrsB8tW

i agree with this... many of the gun control freaks have a CCW.. what gives them the right to take it from us when they have guns on there own.. if they want guns banned so bad why do they carry, shouldn't they try and prove they are not needed by not carrying?

about 4 years ago i went to a gun show just to look around. was under the age of 21 and while looking i saw a glock 20 with a nice solid grip on it and pointed it out to my brother inlaw who was 20. the guy selling it asked me if i wanted to buy told him im not of age and he said don't worry about there is no paperwork. i didn't agree with it went to the trooper booth and told them of it. shortly after him and his stuff were hauled away.

its stuff like this that needs to be ended. id, background and mental stability should be taken into consideration when selling a gun to anyone. i understand the patient doctor laws and they don't have to say what their client said just simply check the box saying that the client is not mentally stable for gun ownership. no info is being shared just the fact that the person is not mentally stable enough to be considered a safe gun owner.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

In 1982 a law was passed in Kennesaw, GA that required the head of every household to own a firearm to protect the well being of his family, the city and it's inhabitants. Crime rates in the city dropped significantly after it was passed. Actually, it dropped 89%.

The problem that they don't realize is there will always be evil in this world. You can't stop it. They don't even follow the laws already set in place, why would they follow a new one.

I suppose they'll be outlawing cocaine, heroine, and meth too while they're at it, right?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived