THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

alot of people think they are going to roll over

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im worried. Alot to be honest. What I want to know is why si there no movement to address the mentally ill? Why is there nothing being done to further limit their rights? Id think someone declared mentally ill would have a far higher likelihood of committing a violent crime than your average gun owner. Why is nothing being done to address this?

Right right. See, usually, after a new pres is voted into office, EVERYONE freaks out, and says they will ban this or that, and everyone over reacts. Or, there will be a mass shooting, and everyone over reacts. But this one, ........ this one, and this time feels a lot different. Where normally i pay no mind, this one has me scratching my head?!?!?!?!.....

God I hope not.

One thing that has been bothering the shit out of my wife is the RETARDED ass Mayan calender shit. People have already threatened to do stupid shit Friday or plan to, so I am staying the fuck home. I'm going to sit around, watch TV, clean my guns, and take inventory on ammo. We are not going out at all that day unless it's an emergency.

God I hope not.

One thing that has been bothering the shit out of my wife is the RETARDED ass Mayan calender shit. People have already threatened to do stupid shit Friday or plan to, so I am staying the fuck home. I'm going to sit around, watch TV, clean my guns, and take inventory on ammo. We are not going out at all that day unless it's an emergency.

I asked my boss if we could leave our shotgun behind the counter because you just never know what some stupid ass people will do.

When a major event like this happens, people go full retard. Look at Y2K.

On a side note, this has me thinking about joining the NRA, it's only $25 for a 1 year subscription, magazine options are:

American Riflemen

American Hunter

America's First Freedom

and you get a hat and sticker too. at least through Michigan Gun Owners Forum we do.

When a major event like this happens, people go full retard. Look at Y2K.

On a side note, this has me thinking about joining the NRA, it's only $25 for a 1 year subscription, magazine options are:

American Riflemen

American Hunter

America's First Freedom

and you get a hat and sticker too. at least through Michigan Gun Owners Forum we do.

Im a life long member .... Wife as well.......

I dont even join into any of it, or nothing. But, we just wanted to show support, by adding 2 more to their mass number of members....

Everyone I have talked to says the NRA is going to bow out and is not going to do a damn thing... Just the general concensus I have gathered

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived