Shits gone crazy in the gun world today. All the sites I usually visit have all sales suspended due to overwhelming demand , prices have gone through the roof, a wasr-10 AK was about 500 is now going for 900+ on gunbroker.com! I went to my local shop today and they have sold most of their rifles and when I left one buy was buying 2 of the last 4 ARs they had, out of stock of all 5.56 and have 2 tins left of surplus 7.62x39. Prices went up across the board of all their guns. Shits gone nuts in the mix of this possible bans, it pisses me off knowing that something I always wanted, but could barley afford, is now out of reach and possibly impossible for sometime. I hope that this blows over without any crazy bans, but I highly doubt it. My rant of the day.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

im actually putting together my ar build when i really shouldnt be spending the money. I didnt want to be stuck with a half a gun.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

oh i know but if its not black can you call it an evil black rifle still? ;)

everyone needst o read this

http://www.pagunblog.com/2012/12/19/what-does-a-tidal-wave-look-like/

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

im actually putting together my ar build when i really shouldnt be spending the money. I didnt want to be stuck with a half a gun.

I think I may have to talk with my lady and get approval to put my purchases on my credit card.. I have a few hundred bucks in parts and ammo I want to get and Now with this shit coming down the pipeline i need to get them NOW

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

thatgas what im doing i can buy it outright but my bank account took enough of a hit this month. Plus Ive got a good stash of credit card reward points

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I think I may have to talk with my lady and get approval to put my purchases on my credit card.. I have a few hundred bucks in parts and ammo I want to get and Now with this shit coming down the pipeline i need to get them NOW

Was thinking the same. Got a new card couple months ago with a good limit and rate.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

We are having trouble filling orders from our suppliers at the shop right now. I feel there is something coming down the pipe, most likely another Brady Bill-esque legislation, perhaps more encompassing though. But it will indeed take a little bit of time to get it drawn up and then to get it ran through and then a bit more time to go into effect. Its not like this is all going to go down this week. What is happening right now is most def a knee jerk reaction to a tragic event, that sadly is being used by the powers that be as a means to attempt to disarm the entire populace. What all these fools don't seem to take into account is that all these "gun free zones" and gun control laws only effect the honest law abiding folks, and gives criminals a field day. Like the old saying goes " locks only keep honest people out." I have a feeling that suppliers are going to ramp up whatever they have and push as much product out as possible immediately after the holidays. Give it a week or so, things will calm down, prices will return closer to normal, and you'll be able to order whatever you need again. And when you do, order as much as you can afford to, in case things continue to progress. The important items are hi-cap mags, black rifles, and as much ammo as you can afford to buy. Especially ammo in my opinion, as without it, all you have is a fancy metal club.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived