Azagtoth502 Posted December 18, 2012 Report Posted December 18, 2012 KInda doubt they'll have the balls to show up & picket anything though. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Kyblack76 Posted December 18, 2012 Report Posted December 18, 2012 I thought i read they were all over it ???????..... Maybe now, they have turned tail..? I dont know... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bigmescan Posted December 18, 2012 Report Posted December 18, 2012 i thought NATE was the CEO of ANON........ but seriously i dont agree with ANON, BUT IN this case i made an exception SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Kyblack76 Posted December 18, 2012 Report Posted December 18, 2012 i thought NATE was the CEO of ANON........ but seriously i dont agree with ANON, BUT IN this case i made an exception Never know?! EDIT - N8NON... LOL... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Lbox88 Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 Fucking aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UBL | Build Log
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 Man o MAN! Damn. Serves 'em right!
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 i thought NATE was the CEO of ANON........ but seriously i dont agree with ANON, BUT IN this case i made an exception Never know?! EDIT - N8NON... LOL... Don't forget Sensai... NINJANON.
n8ball2013 Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 honestly im on the other side of the cyber war than anon. I work on securing networks and corporations from attacks. I have no ill will towards them though. As long as people like them are pushing the envelope of what can happen I will have a job. It is very rare that I get on the same side as them and I give this effort a big thumbs up. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Berto Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 honestly im on the other side of the cyber war than anon. I work on securing networks and corporations from attacks. I have no ill will towards them though. As long as people like them are pushing the envelope of what can happen I will have a job. It is very rare that I get on the same side as them and I give this effort a big thumbs up. Anon is actually on both side. IIRC 2 of them were hired by Sony after the PSN situation. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Guest Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 i just cant wait and see how this pans out. its funny so far, thats for sure.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.